Born in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, Anushka Sharma is an Indian actress and a film producer. The Tinsel Town diva has established herself in the Hindi movies and she is one of the highest paid Bollywood actresses of the country.
Sharma made her debut in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi starring opposite Shah Rukh Khan and she received a Filmfare nomination in the Best Actress category.
Anushka Sharma rose to fame after giving big hits like Band Baaja Baarat and Jab Tak Hai Jaan at the box-office. Her movies like Sultan, PK and Sanju are among the highest-grossing Indian films. Apart from being a successful actress, she is also the brand ambassador of multiple brands and products and she has also designed her own line of clothing for women under the label of Nush. Anushka Sharma married the famous Indian cricketer Virat Kohli in 2017 in a hush-hush wedding affair in Italy.
|Profession:||Actress, Film Producer, Fashion Designer|
|Height (approx.):||175 cm|
|Weight (approx.):||54 kgs|
|Date of Birth:||1 May 1988|
|Age (as on 2017):||30 years|
|Birth Place:||Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign:||Taurus|
|School:||Army School, Bengaluru|
|College:||Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualifications:||Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Masters in Economics
|Father:||Ajay Kumar Sharma
|Address:||Badrinath Towers, 20th Floor, Seven Bungalows, Andheri Mumbai|
|Favourite Food||Butter Chicken|
|Favourite Actor:||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Films:||Jab We Met, Chak De India!, DDLJ, Dil Se|
|Cars Collection:||BMW (Model: Not Known)|
|Lesser Known Facts|
- Anushka always wanted to make her career in modelling and she came to Mumbai from Bengaluru to start her career as a model in Lakme Fashion Weekend.
- Her first producer, Aditya Chopra called her a not so beautiful actress when she first gave her first audition for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.
- She won a Filmfare for ‘best actress in a supporting role’ for the movie ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan.’
- She met Virat Kohli while shooting for a commercial of a shampoo and both started dating each other.
- In December, she got married to Indian Cricketer Virat Kohli in Italy.