Mohammad Javed Miandad Khan
Mohammad Javed Miandad Khan commonly known as Javed Miandad was born and brought up in Karachi Pakistan. He made his international Test debut against New Zealand in Gaddafi stadium in 1976 and ODI debut in Edgbaston in 1975 against West Indies. He was a very aggressive cricketer. He captained Pakistan at very young age. Miandad was once close to score a triple century against India but Imran khan declared the innings. This was the biggest reason behind the rift between two. His son was married to Dawood Ibrahim’s daughter which became a huge disappointment for Indians and government decided not give him the VISA to travel India.
|Profession:||Professional cricketer of Pakistan|
|Date of Birth:||Jun 12, 1957|
|Age (as on 2017):||60 years|
|Birth Place:||Karachi, Sind|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign:||Gemini|
|International Debut:||vs New Zealand at Gaddafi Stadium, Oct 09, 1976|
vs West Indies at Edgbaston, Jun 11, 1975
|Domestic/State Team:||Pakistan, Sussex, Habib Bank.|
|Nature on field:||Very Aggressive|
|Likes to play against:||India|
|Career Turning Point|
|Favourite IPL Team:||NA|
|Favourite Cricket Ground:||NA|
|Favourite sports personalities:||NA|
|Favourite Films/TV Show:||NA|
|Girlfriends, Spouse and Children|
|Awards and recognitions|
|Lesser Known Facts|
- He had good relationship with Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackrey who was famous for their anti-Pakistani activities.
- Miandad’s son got married to Dawood Ibrahim’s daughter.
- In 1983, against India, Miandad was close to reach 300but captain Imran khan declared innings when he was on 280.
- He was the youngest to captain Pakistan before Waqar Younis.
- His test average is around 50.
- Miandad played for Sussex.
- His root belongs to India as his parents use to live in Gujarat before patrician and they moved to Karachi.