|Height (approx.):||5’ 10”|
|Weight (approx.):||67 Kg|
|Date of Birth:||13th March 1994|
|Age (as on 2017):||23 years|
|Birth Place:||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign:||Pisces|
|School:||Safa Junior College, Nampally, Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualifications:||12th standard|
|Father:||Mohammed Ghouse (Auto-rickshaw driver)|
|Mother:||Shabana Begum (used to work as a housemaid)|
|Brother:||Mohammed Ismail (Elder) (Software Engineer)|
|Address:||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|T20:||4 Nov 2017 vs New Zealand at Rajkot|
|Jersey Number:||#13 (International, IPL, County)|
|Domestic/State Team:||India, Hyderabad Ranji, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|Nature on field:||Enthusiastic|
|Likes to play against:||NA|
|Records (main ones)|
- At the 2015-2016 Ranji Trophy Season, playing for Hyderabad, Siraj took 41 wickets in 9 games which made him a hot entity for the Indian cricket team
|Career Turning Point|
- His 2015-2016 Ranji performance which helped him to grab an IPL contract for Sunrisers Hyderabad
|Favourite Bowlers:||Dale Steyn, Mitchell Starc|
|Favourite Cricket Ground:||NA|
|Favourite sports personalities:||NA|
|Favourite Food:||Chicken Biryani|
|Girlfriends, Spouse and Children|
|Salary Fee(as in 2018):||NA|
|IPL 11:||2.60 crore|
|Lesser Known Facts|
- His Father used to drive auto-rickshaw in Hyderabad.
- He used to be a batsman at the initial stage of his career, later he turned his focus to fast bowling.
- His elder brother forced him into cricket.
- In the 2015-2016 Ranji season, he scalped 41 wickets in just 9 games which made him earn an IPL contract for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- He initially joined the Charminar Cricket Club in Hyderabad.
- Mohammed Siraj earned a sum of INR 10 Lakhs for representing Hyderabad in two consecutive Ranji season (2015-2016). With this amount he wishes to buy a new home for his family.
- Playing tennis ball cricket helped him develop his ability to bowl the yorker.
- He finally bought a house for himself after getting big money at the IPL auctions in 2018.