BAN vs NZ Dream11 Today Match Prediction: Bangladesh are 2-0 up in the series and one win away from their 3rd series win in a row. They defeated Australia and Zimbabwe prior to this series and are gearing up for the all important WT20 in a good style.
Although the wickets for WT20 in UAE will be contrasting to what they are playing here in Bangladesh, they will feel confident about their wins going into WT20.
BAN vs NZ 3rd T20I Dream11 Prediction
- The stand-in Kiwi skipper Tom Latham almost took his team home all by himself in the 2nd T20I where he scored 65 off 49 balls including 6 boundaries and a maximum. He is the leading run getter in the series with 83 runs.
- Mahmudullah scored a very good 37 off 32 balls towards the end of the innings and took Bangladesh to a safe total which they were able to defend later.
- Mohammad Naim and Litton Das laid a solid platform at the top of the order opening the batting in the 2nd game where the southpaw scored 39 while the latter scored 33. They set the tone for Bangladesh early on in the innings.
- Mahedi Hasan is operating on a different level where he has 3 wickets in the series but his economy rate is something that is quite unbelievable which stands at 3 37 which is lowest for any bowler with a wicket.
New IPL teams base price set at ₹2000 crore INR
BAN vs NZ Today Match Prediction
New Zealand did turn around to a great extent after going down badly in the first game. Their captain Tom Latham showed good application and how to bat on these surfaces against this Bangladesh bowling attack which is tailor made for these conditions.
IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals sign Evin Lewis and Oshane Thomas for UAE leg
Colin de Grandhomme who isn’t part of that T20 squad for WT20 has been seen as a long term middle order batsman but he isn’t suited to that role and as a matter of fact, he is a misfit in any line up in the shortest format of the game.
BAN vs NZ Winning Chances
NZ are the underdogs for one more time as the odds are favoring the host nation in Bangladesh.
Bet365- BAN- 1.40, NZ- 3.00
Betway- BAN- 1 44, NZ- 2.75
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
BAN Playing 11
Mohammad Naim, Litton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Nurul Hasan, Mahedi Hasan, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman, Nasum Ahmed
- Nasum Ahmed has 3 wickets in 2 games and gives away just 4.40 runs per over. He is growing into one of Bangladesh’s best left arm spinners in this shortest format of the game.
- Mushfiqur Rahim bagged a first ball duck in the previous game but he is an excellent player of spin bowling and the wickets are once again expected to assist spinners where he might have to put his hand up and contribute a bog one.
NZ Playing 11
Finn Allen, Rachin Ravindra, Will Young, Tom Latham, Henry Nicholls, Colin de Grandhomme, Cole McCoonchie, Doug Bracewell, Ajaz Patel, Ben Sears, Matt Henry
- Rachin Ravindra is the leading wicket taker in the series with 4 wickets in 2 games at an economy rate of 5.37. He showed some intent opening the batting after missing out in the first game.
- Cole McConchie is having a good debut series with the ball. Though he has picked only 2 wickets, his economy rate is 5.37. His lower order contributions with the bat has been pretty useful as well.
Virat Kohli furious with Haseeb Hameed for marking his guard way outside popping crease