ENG vs IND dream11 today match prediction: The home of cricket as they say will be hosting the 2nd test of the 5 match series with score line reading 0-0. On paper, India had the game in their pocket going into the final day of the first test but we have seen that India have failed miserably in tricky chases in swinging and seaming conditions in the past. Both the teams would be going into this game with some positives and with no rain predicted for all the 5 days of the game, one team is sure to go 1-Nil up in the series.
ENG vs IND 2nd Test Dream11 Prediction
- Joe Root who has been averaging in the early 30s in the last 3 years in England but scored one of the best hundreds in the 2nd innings in first game.
- KL Rahul is looking like a different player altogether at the moment. He bas improved his technique by a mile and was the best player for India in the first test.
- Jasprit Bumrah redeemed himself with a 9-fer after his not so good enough bowling in the WTC finals.
- Sam Curran scored 59 runs in the game and his lower order contribution continues to haunt India big time.
ENG vs IND: Injured Shardul Thakur, Stuart Broad could miss 2nd Test
ENG vs IND Today Match Prediction
India would be the happier side going into this game as England have suffered two huge blows in James Anderson and Stuart Broad who are ruled out due to injuries. Although James Anderson is not completely ruled out of the game, England might think twice before playing him in a long series like this.
Shardul Thakur has been ruled out for this game and India in all likelihood might play the best spinner in test cricket in Ravichandran Ashwin in the XI who was unfairly dropped in the first test. He will be eagerly waiting to take the field in this game.
Cricket To Be Included in Olympic Games? Here’s the official update
ENG vs IND Winning Chances
India start the game as favorites. England will be without their 3 first choice seamers in James Anderson, Stuart Broad and Jofra Archer and they are left with their 4th, 5th and 6th choice seamers against a full strength Indian team.
It will be a humongous task for England with this pace attack to challenge Indian team. One thing that can help England is if the wickets are green and a lottery wicket, it will come down to the batting quality of the two teams as even a bowler of Craig Overton’s quality can trouble any good batsman.
Bet365- ENG- 2.62, Draw- 4.50, IND- 2.20
Betway- ENG- 2.62, Draw- 4.33, IND- 2.10
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
ENG Playing 11
Rory Burns, Dom Sibley, Zak Crawley, Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Dan Lawrence, Sam Curran, Ollie Robinson, Mark Wood, Saqib Mahmood/Craig Overton
- Dom Sibley batted over 200 balls in the first test. He batted 133 balls in the 2nd innings and set the tone for England innings along with Joe Root
- Ollie Robinson picked 5 wickets in the first innings. He was threatening both the edges of the Indian batsmen.
IND Playing 11
KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant, Rishabh Pant, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammad Shami, Ishant Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah
- Indian openers gave them a solid start in both the innings of the game and more importantly, both the batters played out the new ball.
- Mohammad Siraj was ordinary in the first innings with the ball but he was one of the better bowlers for India in the 2nd innings as he picked 2 wickets.
Fans troll Barmy Army after their tweet of 68-yr-old James Anderson dismissing Virat Kohli Jr