ENG vs IND Dream11 Today Match Prediction: The scoreline after 3 games is perfectly fair to both the teams. The first test could have gone either way but rain played a spoilsport and in all honesty, England have completely dominated India in the next 2 tests except for the 5th day of 2nd test which saw them losing the test.
India would be disappointed with their pathetic batting performance in both the innings in the 3rd test. They collapsed badly in both the innings and the way in which they got out is something that would worry them as well.
England batting is carried by one man in Joe Root. He is in dream form and certainly in the peak of his powers. He makes batting look extremely easy to eyes on tricky conditions against a brilliant bowling attack like India.
ENG vs IND 4th test Dream11 Prediction
- Mark Wood picked 5 wickets in the 2nd test and was the most impressive bowler in the 2nd
- Chetehwar Pujara scored a solid 90 and has looked more assured than ever in the last 2 games. He has 162 runs in 3 games.
- Rohit Sharma is the best Indian batsman in this series with 230 runs at an average of 46.
- KL Rahul is the leading run getter for India with 252 runs. He scored a brilliant century at Lord’s which India won.
Rajasthan Royals’ Liam Livingstone doubt for UAE leg after suffering a shoulder injury
ENG vs IND Today Match Prediction
Chris Woakes is back for England and he will play the game in all probability. He is one of the most successful bowlers in England although he struggles apart from Lord’s and Leeds, he is a very good defensive bowler and can maintain the pressure with the old ball which was constantly released by England’s 4th seamer in Sam Curran in the first 3 games.
IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals sign Evin Lewis and Oshane Thomas for UAE leg
ENG vs IND Winning Chances
The odds are in favor of England. They have tied their loose ends with respect to their bowling by adding Chris Woakes into the side.
Bet365- ENG- 2 25, IND- 2 62, Draw- 4.33
Betway- ENG- 2 25, IND- 2 62, Draw- 4.00
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
ENG Playing 11
Rory Burns, Haseeb Hameed, Dawid Malan, Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow, Ollie Pope, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Ollie Robinson, James Anderson, Mark Wood
- Jonny Bairstow has shown great improvement with regards to his technique in this series. India have the best bowling attack in the world and he has looked more secured than ever in the last 3 years or so as far as red ball cricket is concerned. Though he hasn’t scored a big knock, he has given enough confidence for the team management to trust in him. He has scored 147 runs in 5 innings so far.
- Craig Overton played the 3rd test and was a very good 3rd bowler and maintained the pressure as the first change bowler. He picked 6 wickets in the 3rd
IND Playing 11
KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant, Ravindra Jadeja, Ishant Sharma/Prasidh Krishna, Mohammad Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammad Siraj
- Virat Kohli is an utter disappointment in this series by his standards. One can argue that the standard of Virat Kohli has regressed in the past year or so but one would expect much more than 24 average after 5 innings. He has scored a grand total of 124 runs thus far.
- Mohammad Shami has 11 wickets in 3 games at an average of 27. Being the senior bowler of the team, one would expect the average to be anything around early 20s and not in late 20s.
New IPL teams base price set at ₹2000 crore INR