FIN vs SWE Dream11 Today Match Prediction: This has been a low scoring series so far mainly due to the quality of bowling from both the teams. The batters haven’t been able to score freely. The wickets have been on the tricky side as well and Sweden is the team that looks a much weaker batting side on paper when compared to Finland.
FIN vs SWE 4th T20I Dream11 Prediction
- Aravind Mohan acts as the anchor for Finland team. He is batting at #4 position. He has scored 60 runs in 2 games so far. His strike rate has been just above 100 but that’s his role in the team. He averages 30 runs per game at the moment.
- Dipanjan Dey scored 75 off 49 balls in the 2nd He was batting in dream mode where he scored 7 boundaries and 2 sixes. It was because of him that Sweden managed to score a decent total on the board.
- The captain Abhijit Venkatesh not only contributing with the ball but he is also the chief contributor with the bat. He scored a very good half century in the first game but missed out on the 2nd
- Amjad Sher is one of the best all rounders from both the teams combined. He has 5 wickets in 2 games. He is opening the bowling and has been offering brilliant control with the ball.
CPL Squads: Full Player List for Caribbean Premier League 2021 edition
FIN vs SWE Today Match Prediction
There will be back to back games today and this is a great chance for Sweden to make a comeback and level the series.
Finland have looked the superior side on paper so far but T20 is a volatile format and any team can topple any team in a given day.
Mark Wood Doubtful for 3rd Test in Headingley. Check Details
FIN vs SWE Winning Chances
Finland are leading the series 2-0 after first two games. They outplayed Sweden in all the departments. Finland will be looking to wrap up the series today by winning both the T20Is.
Sweden came close in the 2nd game but Amjad Sher played a blinder to blow Sweden away. This will be another opportunity for Sweden to make things right and win a game in the series.
Finland look like a well oiled unit and it will take some doing for Sweden to win the game. Finland will walk into the game as favorites.
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
Finland Playing 11
Nathan Collins, Peter Gallagher, Aniketh Pusthay, Aravind Mohan, Vanraaj Padhaal, Jonathan Scamans, Amjad Sher, Mahesh Tambe, Hariharan Dandapani, Naveed Shahid, Raaz Mohammad
- The captain Nathan Collins scored a brilliant 64 off 45 balls in the first game opening the batting and helped his team beat Sweden by 4 wickets. He flopped in the second game though. He would be hoping to play a substantial innings for one more time.
- Amjad Sher blasted a 15 ball 37 including 3 maximums and 2 boundaries. He was striking at 246 and helped his team win the game comprehensively towards the end.
SWE Playing 11
Rahel Khan, Wynand Boshoff, Abhijit Venkatesh, Imal Zuwak, Dipanjan Dey, Khalid Zahid, Hassan Mehmood, Quadratullah Zadran, Liam Karlsson, Lemar Momand, Baz Ayubi
- Quadratullah Zadran bowled very well in the 2nd game after being underbowled in the first game. He picked 3 wickets for 28 runs in his 3.5 overs. He was the bowler who was keeping Sweden in the game. Sweden would need another strong performance from him in this series decider.
- Abhijit Venkatesh has been in brilliant bowling form. He was the pick of the bowlers for Sweden in both the games. He picked 3 wickets in first game and one wicket in the 2nd His economy rate was less than 5 runs per over.
Virat Kohli’s “make England feel the hell out there” speech goes viral