GUY vs SKN Dream11 Today Match Prediction: Both the teams are at the back of a win in their season opener and will be looking to carry their winning momentum into this game as well. GUY tried Odean Smith as the pinch hitter which paid off. SKN’s middle order rescued them in the last game after their strong top order flopped.
GUY vs SK Hero CPL 2021 Dream11 Prediction
- Dominic Drakes impressed one and all with brilliant spell of fast bowling in their season opener where he bowled 4 overs for 13 runs and picked 2 wickets. He has a natural advantage of being a left armer and he can get to learn a lot under the veteran Dwayne Bravo.
- Sherfane Rutherford is one of the burgeoning potentials in West Indies white ball circuit going around. He scored 53 off 43 balls including 4 maximums when his team was under immense pressure in the first game.
- Shimron Hetmyer scored 54 off 41 in the first game when the deck was a tricky one to bat on. He was assigned the anchor role and he carried the batting till the end.
- Imran Tahir still has it in him. He picked 2 wickets and gave away just 12 runs in his 4 overs. He is a true legend of the game.
GUY vs SKN Today Match Prediction
Nicholas Pooran as the finisher for Guyana might not be a fruitful move. It didn’t backfire in the previous game because of a superlative bowling performance but they should be looking to maximize their resources in order to get the best out of them.
Siraj gets Malan as he persuades Kohli to take DRS despite Pant’s reluctance
GUY vs SKN Winning Chances
The odds are in favor of Guyana Amazon Warriors but SKN have brilliant depth in both batting and bowling and should be an even contest overall.
Bet365- GUY- 1.80, SKN- 2.00
Betway- GUY- 1.72, SKN- 2.00
Jasprit Bumrah Ends Joe Root’s Masterclass At Leeds
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
GUY Playing 11
Brandon King, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Mohammad Hafeez, Nicholas Pooran, Shoaib Malik, Romario Shepherd, Imran Tahir, Odean Smith, Ashmead Nedd, Naveen Ul Haq
- Odean Smith was sent as the pinch hitter at #3 to take advantage of the fielding restrictions and he did his job to perfection. He scored 24 off 15 balls to go with 2 wickets in 2 overs and gave away just 10 runs. If he can continue what he did in the first game, he can turn out to be a real valuable asset for Guyana going forward.
- Mohammad Hafeez is one of the better low key all rounders going around in T20 circuit. His batting returns have dipped off late but he is still proving his worth with some wily finger spin. He picked up a wicket and gave away just 19 runs against TKR in the first game.
SKN Playing 11
Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Devon Smith, Asif Ali, Sherfane Rutherford, Dwayne Bravo, Fabian Allen, Dominic Drakes, Paul Van Meekeren, Fawad Ahmed, Sheldon Cottrell
- Fawad Ahmed is still intact with his leg breaks and googlies. Though he went wicketless against Barbados Royals, he went at just above run a ball in his 3 overs. He offers good control in middle overs.
- Fabian Allen started off his CPL campaign in a dream manner where he blasted 19 runs off 7 balls towards the end of the SKN’s batting innings and bowled 3 overs for 12 runs and picked up a solitary wicket. All signs point to a blockbuster tournament for the dynamic Fabian Allen.
5 Overseas Cricketers Who Are Extremely Hated In India