GUY vs TKR Dream11 Today Match Prediction: The cricket carnival is here and the shortest format of the games in Caribbean always has its own flavor. A good batting track is expected straight up unlike the previous edition where it was a hell for the batters with wickets slowing down in the very beginning of the tournament.
GUY vs TKR CPL 2020 Dream11 Prediction
- Darren Bravo was the 3rd leading run getter last time around with 297 runs at an average of 59. He was striking at 115 which is low by modern day standards but the decks last time around were not batting friendly.
- Shimron Hetmyer was the 4th leading run getter in CPL 2020 with 267 runs at an average of 33.
- Kieron Pollard had a dream 2020 season where he was striking at 204 for 207 runs at an average of above 50 in 7 innings.
- Imran Tahir took 15 wickets in 11 innings at an ER of 5.82 and was the 3rd leading wicket taker in CPL 2020.
GUY vs TKR Today Match Prediction
GUY have a very good batting on paper but the form of their players is something that is a massive worry of concern. Their openers in Brandon King and Chandrapaul Hemraj were below par in the previous edition. The likes of Mohammad Hafeez and Shoaib Malik don’t have the credibility to tackle high pace. They have to be at their absolute best to qualify for the playoffs in this season.
CPL Squads: Full Player List for Caribbean Premier League 2021 edition
GUY vs TKR Winning Chances
Trinbago Knight Riders will walk into the season opener as the favorites as the odds are in favor of them according to the betting sites. They have the solid core which they have been having for so many years now. One big loss is the absence of Dwayne Bravo but they are still well covered as far as their death bowling department is concerned.
Guyana Amazon Warriors will need their dangerous duo in Shimron Hetmyer and Nicholas Pooran to stand up to pose a challenge against the strong TKR.
Virat Kohli’s “make England feel the hell out there” speech goes viral
Bet365- GUY- 2.10, TKR- 1.72
Betway- GUY- 2.15, TKR- 1.66
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
GUY Playing 11
Brandon King, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Mohammad Hafeez, Nicholas Pooran, Shoaib Malik, Romario Shepherd, Imran Tahir, Nial Smith, Ashmead Nedd, Naveen Ul Haq
- Nicholas Pooran scored 245 runs in 11 innings in the last edition of CPL but 100 of those runs came in one innings. He didn’t exactly have a superlative CPL but he is a class act. His strike rate in last season was a mere 123 and he is a much better player than that.
- The Afghanistan fast bowler Naveen Ul Haq picked 11 wickets in 10 games in CPL 2020. He finished the season with an economy rate of 6.42 which was brilliant by all means. He would like to continue his Natwest T20 blast form into CPL. He was the leading wicket taker in the recently concluded NatWest T20 Blast.
TKR Playing 11
Lendl Simmons, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Kieron Pollard, Tim Sifert, Denesh Ramdin, Isuru Udana, Akeal Hosein, Ali Khan, Yasir Shah
- Sunil Narine suffered with injuries in the previous season and managed to play just 5 games where he picked 6 wickets at an unbelievable economy rate of 4.55. He is still the magician that once he was. He is a complete package and is set to open the innings along with Lendl Simmons.
- Tim Seifert had a middling season last time around where he managed to score 133 runs at a poor strike rate of 109.
Top five richest cricketers in the world and their net worth