IRE vs ZIM Dream11 Today Match Prediction: After a closely fought T20I series that ended with 3-2 scoreline, the 50 over format kickstarts today with both the teams looking for crucial ODI super league points.
IRE vs ZIM 1st ODI Dream11 Prediction
- Paul Stirling was the leading run scorer for Ireland in 2019. He scored 141 runs in 3 innings including 2 fifties at a strike rate of 73. He has been one of Ireland’s greatest white ball player in their history of the game and is still going strong.
- Shane Getkate who was called as the last minute replacement into the ODI squad for the talented all rounder from South Africa in Curtis Campher, was the 2nd highest wicket taker with 6 wickets in 3 games at an economy rate of 4 in the 2019 series against the same opposition
- Regis Chakabva is the man in form for Zimbabwe. He was their highest run scorer in their last ODI series against Bangladesh with 164 runs.
- Luke Jongwe picked 6 wickets in the series against Bangladesh and was their leading wicket taker.
New IPL teams base price set at ₹2000 crore INR
IRE vs ZIM Today Match Prediction
Ireland are a pretty strong side when compared to Zimbabwe in the 50 over format let alone the fact that they are playing at their home. They defeated South Africa and England in their ODI super league cycle and would be aiming to pocket some more points to leapfrog Pakistan and West Indies in the points table.
IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals sign Evin Lewis and Oshane Thomas for UAE leg
IRE vs ZIM Winning Chances
Ireland are favorites going into this game and the series. But Zimbabwe might have the services of Brendan Taylor and Sean Williams for this series and they are no pushovers by any means.
Bet365- IRE- 1.50, ZIM- 2.62
Betway- IRE- 1.44, ZIM- 2.60
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
IRE Playing 11
Paul Stirling, Kevin O Brien, Andrew Balbirnie, Harry Tector, William McClintock, Shane Getkate, Neil Rock, Simi Singh, Mark Adair, Joshua Little, Craig Young
- Ireland skipper Andrew Balbirnie scored a very good 100 in the previous series but flopped in the 2 of the 3 games. He scored 115 runs at a strike rate of 83 in 3 games. He averaged 38 in the series. Being the captain of the side this time around, a much consistent effort is expected of him.
- Mark Adair who was extremely hot with the ball in the T20I series where he picked wickets for fun troubled Zimbabweans in 2019 as well. He picked 6 wickets in 3 games at an economy rate of 6.13 runs per over.
ZIM Playing 11
Wesley Madhevere, Brandan Taylor, Regis Chakabva ,R Burl, Craig Ervine , Milton Shumba, Sean Williams, Wellington Masakadza, Luke Jongwe, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava
- Craig Ervine was the leading run getter for Zimbabwe when they toured Ireland for a 3 match ODI series last time around in 2019. He scored 156 runs in 3 games at an average of 52. He scored a brilliant 100 in the series and struck at a healthy strike rate of 87.
- Ryan Burl who is at the back of a splendid T20I series was one of the chief contributors with the bat for Zimbabwe then in 2019. He scored a fifty and averaged 50 in the 3 match series. He had 103 runs under his belt.
When is the next ODI World Cup and who will host it