IRE vs ZIM Dream11 Today Match Prediction: The series is tied at 1-1 after first 2 games and both the teams have a lot to play for in this 3rd game to go 2-1 up in the series. This is a long series as the loser of this game can still go on to win the series.
IRE vs ZIM 3rd T20I Dream11 prediction
- Kevin O’Brien is the leading run getter in this series after 2 games with 85 runs. He regained his form in the 2nd game with a neat 60 off 41 balls. The problem with him is his inconsistency and he wouldn’t want to throw away his good form in this game.
- Paul Stirling is always there and thereabouts as he is the 2nd leading run getter with 61 runs. A big knock is due and one can expect him to come good in this game.
- Regis Chakabva has scored 57 off 40 balls in the first 2 games combined. He was seen in good form against Bangladesh and is carrying that form into this series as well.
- Ryal Burl has been magnificent with the ball as he has picked 5 wickets bowling his leg breaks at an average of 9 and has an economy rate of 5.75 which is fantastic by all means. He is also a handy contributor with the bat lower down the order.
IRE vs ZIM Today Match Prediction
Ireland have their fare share of weaknesses facing spin, wrist spin in particular but they made that up by targeting the weaklinks which was a smart move. They will be hoping to that that for one more time in the series.
Three Indians in Shakib Al Hasan’s All-time ODI XI, MS Dhoni named captain
IRE vs ZIM Winning Chances
The odds are in favor of the home side in Ireland according to the betting sites. Their veteran opening batter Kevin O’Brien hit some form in the previous game. Zimbabwe have their task cut out to overcome Ireland again in the series.
Hilarious! Rishabh Pant shadow batting at non-striker end while bowler about to deliver
Bet365- IRE- 1.53, ZIM- 2.50
Betway- IRE- 1.50, ZIM- 2.50
Playing 11 For Today’s game
IRE Playing 11
Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien, Andrew Balbirnie, George Dockrell, Shane Getkate, Harrry Tector, Neil Rock, Simi Singh, Barry McCarthy, Craig Young, Benjamin White
- George Dockrell played a timely 33 off 26 balls including 3 boundaries in the 2nd match to take his team over the line without any fuss after a solid opening partnership by Kevin O’Brien and Paul Stirling.
- The 29 year old right arm medium fast bowler Shane Getkate was the pick of the bowlers for Ireland in the 2nd T20I where he took 3 wickets for 20 runs in his quota of 4 overs. He is turning out to be an integral part of the Ireland T20 setup. He has 4 wickets in the series so far.
ZIM Playing 11
Tadiwanashe Marumani, Wesley Madhevere, Regis Chakabva , Dion Myers, Craig Ervine, Milton Shumba, Ryan Burl, Luke Jongwe, Wellington Masakadza, Tendai Chatara, Richard Ngarava
- The all rounder Milton Shumba blasted a 27 ball 46 including 3 boundaries and 2 maximums to propel his team to a decent total in the 2nd He showed good range of shots and if he can continue this form, Zimbabwe might have found their finisher in this format.
- Luke Jongwe bowled a brilliant spell in the first game which helped his team to win the game where he picked 2 wickets for 17 runs in 4 overs but returned with mediocre figures in the 2nd game where he gave 26 runs in 3 overs without picking up a wicket.
‘Rename the series the collapse trophy’: Cricket Twitter reacts to India’s collapse on Day 4 of 3rd Test