IRE vs ZIM dream11 today match prediction: Ireland will be hoping to wrap up the series with a win in this game. Zimbabwe are seriously missing their star bowler in Blessing Muzarabani in their bowling attack.
IRE vs ZIM 4th T20I Dream11 Prediction
- Shane Getkate is the joint leading wicket taker in the series with 6 wickets.
- Joshua Little is an exciting young left arm seamer and he was given the opportunity for the first time in the series and he grabbed it with both the hands. He picked 2 wickets in the 3rd game in his 3.2 overs and gave away just 18 runs.
- Paul Stirling smashed a brilliant century and as mentioned in the previous match prediction, a big knock was due from him and he delivered in style. He scored 115 runs in 75 balls and took his team to a winning total literally all by himself. He has 176 runs in 3 games and strikes at an healthy 143.
- Luke Jongwe bowled well in the first game but has been off the radar since then. He has 3 wickets in 3 games and has an economy rate of under 8.
- Regis Chakabva has 64 runs at a strike rate of 120. He was in good form coming into the series but Ireland have managed to keep him quiet.
Rajasthan Royals’ Liam Livingstone doubt for UAE leg after suffering a shoulder injury in County game
IRE vs ZIM Today Match Prediction
Kevin O’Brien scored a neat 50 in the 2nd game but failed in the 3rd game. It’s this problem of him being inconsistent would hurt Ireland going into the WT20 as they surely cant drop him because of his timely knocks but also might put them in a precarious situation considering his inconsistency and their fragile middle order
IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals sign Evin Lewis and Oshane Thomas for UAE leg
IRE vs ZIM Winning Chances
Ireland are favorites according to betting sites for this 4th T20I. They have come back to win the 2nd and 3rd matches after losing the first game.
Bet365- IRE- 1.50, ZIM- 2 62
Betway- IRE- 1.50, ZIM- 2.50
Playing 11 For Today’s game
IRE Playing 11
Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien, Andrew Balbirnie, George Dockrell, Shane Getkate, William McClintok, Neil Rock, Simi Singh, Mark Adair, Joshua Little, Benjamin White
- The young leg spinner in Benjamin White has been impressive in the series and has done no harm in earning himself a place in the WT20 squad in another month’s time. He has picked 3 wickets in 3 games but the most impressive aspect of his bowling is his economy rate which is less than 7.
- Mark Adair played his first game of the series and proved to be a valuable asset already. He bowled 3 overs for 3 wickets and gave away just 11 runs.
ZIM Playing 11
Tadiwanashe Marumani, Wesley Madhevere, Regis Chakabva , Dion Myers, Craig Ervine, Milton Shumba, Ryan Burl, Luke Jongwe, Wellington Masakadza, Tendai Chatara, Richard Ngarava
- Craig Ervine has 65 runs in 3 games. He found some form in the last game where he scored 33 off 18 balls. A lot will be expected of him in this do or die game for the visitors.
- Ryan Burl is the stand out performer for Zimbabwe in this series with both bat and ball. He has 75 runs and 6 wickets in the first 3 games. His lower order contributions have been vital along with some quality wrist spin.
New IPL teams base price set at ₹2000 crore INR