SL vs SA Dream11 Today Match Prediction: After resting their star batters in Quinton de Kock and David Miller in the ODIs and losing the ODI series, South Africa will have their full strength squad for the shortest format of the game. This will be the last bilateral for both these teams before the all important even in WT20.
SL vs SA 1st T20I Dream11 Prediction
- Dhananjaya de Silva scored just 32 runs in 3 games at a strike rate of 78. He is a much improved stroke maker at the moment and SL will be pinning their hopes on him in the middle order.
- Rassie Van der dussen scored 98 runs in 2 games against Sri Lanka in their previous T20I series and was striking at 132.
- Reeza Hendricks had a dream outing against the same opponent in 2018 where he finished the series as the leading run scorer with 139 runs and averaged 46. He is slotted to bat at #3 for South Africa in today’s game. He struck at 131 in that series.
- Dwaine Pretorius picked 2 wickets and had an economy rate of under 7 in the last series. He is one of the best utility cricketers going around in South Africa.
SL vs SA Today Match Prediction
Sri Lanka have a plethora of spinners under their ranks and the mystery spinner in Maheesh Theekshana bowled beautifully in his debut game in the 3rd ODI and troubled South African batters big time. South Africa have to come up with a plan to tackle him or there is every chance that he will run through them like the 3rd ODI.
When is the next ODI World Cup and who will host it
SL vs SA Winning Chances
South Africa are favorites going into the game because of the return of 2 star players in Quinton de Kock and David Miller.
New IPL teams base price set at ₹2000 crore INR
Bet365- SL- 2.30, SA- 1.61
Betway- SL- 2 25, SA- 1 62
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
SL Playing 11
Kusal Perera, Avishka Fernando, Kamindu Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka, Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Dushmantha Chameera, Praveen Jayawickrama, Maheesh Theekshana
- Kusal Perera who is cleared to play after being tested covid positive didn’t have a great series in South Africa last time around. He scored just 49 runs in 3 games at a paltry strike rate of 111.
- The talented southpaw in Kamindu Mendis scored just 42 runs in 3 games but he was striking at 130. He should fancy himself to get big runs in this series as the conditions should favor him.
SA Playing 11
Quinton de Kock, Aiden Markram, Reeza Hendricks, Rassie van der dussen, David Miller, Dwaine Pretorius, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Bjorn Fortuin, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi
- David Miller is back for the T20I series and when these 2 teams met in this format back in 2018-2019 in South Africa, David Miller managed to score 50 runs in 2 games. He was striking at a healthy rate of 156. He will be the only left hand batsman in that middle order but his spin game is not something to speak highly of. It will be a tough challenge for David Miller.
- Tabraiz Shamsi picked 2 wickets in their last series against SL at an astonishing economy rate of 4.50. He is the #1 bowler in the world at the moment and with the wicket expected to take turn, he will be a key member of South Africa’s bowling attack.
India’s squad list for T20 World Cup 2021: Analysis, Strengths, Weaknesses & Prediction