SL vs SA Dream11 Today Match Prediction: The visitors batted really well to everyone’s surprise in the first game thanks to the opener Aiden Markram who scored a scintillating 96 off 90 balls by milking the spinners in the middle overs. But it was not enough for the Proteas to win the game as the middle order couldn’t help themselves against good quality spin bowling by Lankans.
SL vs SA 2nd ODI Dream11 Prediction
- Both the lead pacers of South Africa turned out to be a massive disappointment in the first game. They were pathetic with the new balls, in middle overs and at death. Being the senior bowler in the team, Kagiso Rabada has been on the decline in white ball cricket for sometime now. They bowled 19 overs combined and gave away 135 runs with Kagiso Rabada picking 2 wickets.
- Keshav Maharaj was the pick of the bowlers for South Africa as he bowled 10 overs for 30 runs and a wicket.
- Aiden Markram played one of his best ODI innings in his career where he missed out on a well deserved century by 4 runs.
- Avishka Fernando smashed 118 runs off 115 balls opening the inning in previous game.
- Charith Asalanka was impressive yet again with a neat 72 off 62 balls. He totally changed the momentum of Sri Lankan batting innings.
IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals sign Evin Lewis and Oshane Thomas for UAE leg
SL vs SA Today Match Prediction
South Africa can only hope that their 2 big fast bowlers gain some form coming into this game as they can’t have both their lead bowlers having an off day. It was kind of expected for Kagiso Rabada who is on a decline but Anrich Nortje was equally terrible as well.
New IPL teams base price set at ₹2000 crore INR
SL vs SA Winning Chances
The odds are in favor of the visitors even after losing the first game but there should be no doubts that Sri Lanka are no pushovers in their home.
Bet365- SA- 2 10, SL- 1.72
Betway- SA- 2.05, SL- 1.72
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
SL Playing 11
Avishka Fernando, Minod Bhanuka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka, Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Akila Dananjaya, Dushmantha Chameera, Praveen Jayawickrama
- Dhananjaya de Silva scored 44 runs batting at #4 and bowled 8 overs for 35 runs. He restricted the run flow big time in crucial times when SA were going at a good run rate. He maintained the constant pressure even if not for wickets.
- Wanindu Hasaranga started off well in the first game but was taken for runs in the later part of the innings. He gave 52 runs for 1 wicket in his 10 overs.
SA Playing 11
Janneman Malan, Aiden Markram, Reeza Hendricks, Rassie Van der Dussem, Kyle Verreynne, Heinrich Klaasen, George Linde, Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Anrich Nortje, Tabriaz Shamsi
- Rassie Van der Dussen could get off the blocks a bit quickly as he started off very slowly in the first game which added a lot of pressure on SA. Though he did catch up later in his innings by scoring a run a ball 59, he struggled to rotate the strike early on in his innings.
- Tabraiz Shamsi had a disappointing outing in the first game where he was going at 5.5 runs per over while the other finger spinner in the team went for just 3 runs an over. The chinaman picked up a solitary wicket in the previous outing.
Virat Kohli furious with Haseeb Hameed for marking his guard way outside popping crease