TKR vs SLK Dream11 Today Match Prediction: TKR have had an unusual start to their campaign where they have lost 2 in their first 3 games. They should have won their previous game against the same opposition but they have another crack at them to make it square.
TKR vs SLK CPL T20 Dream11 Prediction
- Rahkeem Cornwall hasn’t scored big runs so far in the competition in first two games but he is doing his job well and good with the bat at the top of the order. He is striking at above 200 and helping his team to make use of the fielding restrictions.
- Tim David is having a magnificent season so far. He averages 49 and strikes at 165 for 99 runs in 2 games. Both his knocks came under pressure and is one to watchout for in this season going forward.
- Tim Seifert blasted a 16 ball 40 against the same opponent a day ago including 3 maximums and 5 boundaries and almost took his home by himself after life sucking knocks by Colin Munro and Lendl Simmons.
- Ravi Rampaul is the 2nd leading wicket taker with 6 wickets in 3 games at an ER of under 7.
- Isuru Udana has picked 6 wickets in 3 games but is on the expensive side with ER close to 9.
Three Indians in Shakib Al Hasan’s All-time ODI XI, MS Dhoni named captain
TKR vs SLN Today Match Prediction
TKR had the game in their pocket untill Tim David played a scintillating knock to take his team home to a winning total. He is a fine player of all types of bowling and TKR need to come up with a plan to stop this lad who is in crazy form.
TKR vs SLN Winning Chances
The odds are in favor of TKR according to the betting sites. They lost their first face off and would like to avenge their defeat in this return fixture.
Bet365- TKR- 1.66, SLK- 2 20
Betwwy- TKR- 1 57, SLK- 2.25
Playing 11 For Today’s game
TKR Playing 11
Lendl Simmons, Tion Webster, Colin Munro, Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard, Tim Seifert, Denesh Ramdin, Isuru Udana, Akeal Hosein, Ravi Rampaul, Jayden Seales
- Jayden Seales is turning out to be a revelation in this season so far. His new ball value is right up there. He seams the ball big time and making full use of the bounce that is on offer in the wicket. He has only picked 2 wickets but has a healthy economy rate of under 8. He can only improve from hereon.
- Akeal Hosein has been extraordinary with the ball in first 3 games. He is going at under 6 runs an over after having asked to bowl in the fielding restrictions and at times to left hand batters as well. He has picked 4 wickets.
‘Rename the series the collapse trophy’: Cricket Twitter reacts to India’s collapse on Day 4 of 3rd Test
SLK Playing 11
Andre Fletcher, Rahkeem Cornwall, Faf du Plessis, Roston Chase, Mark Deyal, Tim David, Wahab Riaz, Alzarri Joseph, Keemo Paul, Usman Qadhir, Jeavor Royal
- Roston Chase is once again proving to be a handful with the ball in these conditions where there is good help for spinners. He is been asked to bowl to both RHB and LHB and has an ER of just above 6 for 3 wickets in 2 games. He is the top right arm finger spinner in this competition along with Mohammad Hafeez.
- Andre Fletcher has had an underwhelming season so far with just 37 runs at an average of 18 and strikes at a mere 112. He will be looking for a big score to kick start his campaign.
Hilarious! Rishabh Pant shadow batting at non-striker end while bowler about to deliver