TRT vs MRN dream11 today match prediction: This is the last game for both the teams and Trent Rockets can play the knockouts if they win this game but MRN will pack their bags after this game. An exciting contest is on cards between these 2 teams.
TRT vs MRN The Hundred Dream11 Prediction
- Rashid Khan has 9 wickets in this edition so far. He has been going at just under 8.5 runs an over which is quite good but one could argue that this is high by Rashid Khan’s standards. Being the last game of the series, one can expect the Afghanistan spinner to step up and buy a win for Trent Rockets.
- Matthew Carter has 8 wickets in 6 games at an ER of 8.07.
- Matthew Parkinson has 7 wickets at an ER of 7.14 in 5 games and these are massive returns.
ENG vs IND 2nd Test Live: Why Are England Players Wearing Red Jersey on Day 2? Check Details
TRT vs MRN Today Match Prediction
Trent Rockets are at the 4th place at the moment and they need to win this game by a decent margin and hope that some of the other results go their way to qualify for the playoffs. They have 4 wins in 7 games at the moment and this will be their last league game of the season.
Manchester Originals are down and out of the competition but no team would want to bow out of the competition with a loss. Trent Rockets are strong favorites to win this game and secure a playoff spot.
Fans troll Barmy Army after their tweet of 68-yr-old James Anderson dismissing Virat Kohli Jr
TRT vs MRN Winning chances
Trent Rockets are favorites going into this game against a weak Manchester Originals. The lower order of Trent Rockets is in excellent shape and they are the reason why Trent Rockets are firmly placed at the top of the points table.
Manchester Originals doesn’t inspire any confidence at all at the moment. Their captain is doing his best but their top order is absolutely pathetic at the moment. Joe Clarke was expected to have a massive tournament especially after his majestic previous T20 Blast but he has been nothing but a disappointment.
Bet365- TRT- 1.66, MRN- 2.20
Betway- TRT- 1.66, MRN- 2.15
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
D’ Arcy Short, Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Steven Millaney, Samit Patel, Lewis Gregory, Tom Moores, Rashid Khan, Matthew Carter, Merchant de Lange, Sam Cook
- Alex Hales has 163 runs in this season so far and strikes at a strike rate of 138. He has been the pillar of strength for Trent Rockets at the top of the order and he is continuing to prove that he is an elite white ball player.
- The other opening batter has 146 runs but he strikes at just below 120 which is not acceptable even in T20s and the Australian southpaw is striking at 119 in The Hundred. He doesn’t like the nature of wickets that were on offer which offered spin and he succumbed.
MRN Playing 11
Phil Salt, Joe Clarke, Colin Munro, Colin Ackermann, Tom Lammonby, Carlos Brathwaite, Calvin Harrison, Tom Hartley, Lockie Ferguson, Steven Finn, Matt Parkinson
- Colin Munro is the leading run getter for Manchester Originals with 120 runs. It has been an underwhelming season so far for the discarded Kiwi batsmen.
- Phil Salt has scored just above 100 runs but he strikes at 146. All he needs is to convert his starts to big totals. He is a powerplay basher but has the potential to go big.
India vs England 2nd Test: Haseeb Hameed, Dom Sibley Hilarious Fielding Incident Goes Viral