WEF vs LNS Dream11 Today Match Prediction: The last league game of The Hundred is here. It has been an enthralling season so far. The English fans have enjoyed it to a great deal and it has got overwhelming response from every white ball cricket lover around the world.
Though it co-existed with the all important India-England test series and Royal London ODD cup, The Hundred had his fare share of superstars and ECB have pulled off a stunner to say the least. The tournament is only going to get better from next season with availability of A tier stars. Only if England cricket board can manage a separate window for this exciting competition, it will achieve massive heights in the future.
This game is between two teams who are in the bottom half of the table. They both have been knocked out and this is a dead rubber by all means.
WEF vs LNS The Hundred Dream11 Prediction
- Ben Duckett has scored 226 runs at a strike rate of 137 and is the second leading run getter in this season so far.
- Jonny Bairstow is the 2nd leading run getter for WEF and he has played only 2 games so far and this shows the state of Welsh Fire in this season. They had no batsmen putting their hand up and it was their captain Ben Duckett all the way through.
- Eoin Morgan has 126 runs at a strike rate of 127 and these are downright poor numbers for an high-class international batsman. He has been a massive disappointment and would like to finish the season on a high.
- Josh Inglis, another exciting batsman who was expected to have a blockbuster season coming into the tournament mainly because of his Natwest T20 blast exploits prior to the season has managed to score just 101 runs at a paltry average of 16.
CPL Squads: Full Player List for Caribbean Premier League 2021 edition
WEF vs LNS Today Match Prediction
Both the teams are at the back of a heavy defeat on their respective games. This has been a season to forget for them. Welsh Fire lost their superstar Jonny Bairstow who was called in the test side and they literally lost everything along with him.
Welsh Fire have won just 2 games and London has won just one game in this season and they are sitting at the 7th and 8th place in the points table.
Mark Wood Doubtful for 3rd Test in Headingley. Check Details
WEF vs LNS Winning Chances
London Spirits have odds favoring them going into the game but both the sides are depleted and sport a thin look at the moment. This can be anybody’s game.
Bet365- WEF- 2.10, LNS- 1.72
Betway- WEF- 1.95, LNS- 1.80
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
WEF Playing 11
Tom Banton, David Lloyd, Ian Cockbain, Ben Duckett, Glenn Philipps, Leus du Plooy, James Neesham, Graeme White, Qais Ahmad, Luke Fletcher, David Payne
- Glenn Philipps has 134 runs at a strike rate of 120 and has 1 solitary fifty under his name.
- Qais Ahmad has 8 wickets in 7 games at an ER of 7.2.
LNS Playing 11
Adam Rossington, Josh Inglis, Joe Denly, Eoin Morgan, Ravi Bopara, Joe Cracknell, David Weise, Roelof Van der Merwe, Blake Cullen, Brad Wheal, Mason Crane
- Adam Rossington has 124 runs at a healthy strike rate of 156 in 5 games so far.
- Blake Cullen has 7 wickets in 7 games but his economy rate stands at 10 which is terrible.
Virat Kohli’s “make England feel the hell out there” speech goes viral