WI vs PAK Dream11 Today Match Prediction: Both the teams played poor cricket with the bat in the first test. Batsmen from both the teams poked at the ball outside off and showed no discipline except for that one majestic innings by Babar Azam in the 2nd innings. They will be looking to rectify it this time around.
WI vs PAK 2nd Test Dream11 Prediction
- Shaheen Afridi bowled thunderbolts in the first test. His left arm angle coupled with the swing he generates make him unplayable on bowler friendly wickets. He picked 8 wickets in the game. One of the most worrying factors for him was his ER and he managed to bowl defensively when things didn’t go his way.
- Jason Holder is one of the top 3 all rounders in test cricket at the moment. He will walk into any international playing 11, such is his quality. He scored 74 runs and picked 4 wickets in the game.
- Fawad Alam scored a gritty 56 in the first innings but couldn’t play more than 4 balls in the 2nd He is a class player and adds massive strength to that Pakistan middle order.
- Babar Azam scored 55 off 160 balls in the 2nd dig and showed brilliant application only to get out to Kyle Mayers. He should consider it as a lost opportunity.
WI vs PAK Today Match Prediction
Both the teams picked a spinner each who couldn’t be of any value to their team. Both the bowlers didn’t bowl much and were least effective. The wicket was conducive to seam bowling and these spinners couldn’t take the pitch out of the equation.
CPL Squads: Full Player List for Caribbean Premier League 2021 edition
WI vs PAK Winning Chances
This is going to be a cracker jack of a contest as the odds are messed up for this game. Both the teams have equal chance of winning this game and another seamer friendly track is expected for this game.
Mark Wood Doubtful for 3rd Test in Headingley. Check Details
Bet365- WI- 3.50, PAK- 1.95, Draw- 3.75
Betway- WI- 3.50, PAK- 3.60, Draw- 1.95
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
WI Playing 11
Kraigg Brathwaite, Kieran Powell, Nkrumah Bonner, Roston Chase, Jermaine Blackwood, Joshua Da Silva, Jason Holder, Kemar Roach, Jayden Seales, Chemar Holder
- Jermaine Blackwood has been an X-factor for West Indies in the last year and a half. His counter attacking approach has won them games on various occasions. His latest heroics is his 55 off 78 in the first test in a tricky chase. His knock included 10 boundaries and was keeping Pakistan at bay throughout the caribbean chase.
- Kemar Roach had a brilliant first test where he contributed with both bat and ball. He hit the winning runs and remained unbeaten in one of the greatest chases ever. He picked 5 wickets and scored 43 runs in the test.
PAK Playing 11
Abid Ali, Imran Butt, Azhar Ali, Babar Azam, Fawad Alam, Mohammad Rizwan, Faheem Ashraf, Yasir Shah, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Abbas, Shaheen Afridi
- Faheem Ashraf is one of the most improved batters for Pakistan in test match cricket at the moment. He has been consistent with the bat in whatever opportunities he has got so far. He was batting very well in the first innings but ran himself out after making a brilliant 44. He made another 20 in the 2nd innings to go with 3 wickets in the game.
- Yasir Shah went without a wicket in the first test and he was the least effective bowler for Pakistan. They would be banking on his experience to come good in the series decider.
Virat Kohli’s “make England feel the hell out there” speech goes viral