WATCH SOUTH KOREA VS GERMANY LIVE STREAMING INFORMATION, TV INFO FOR WORLD CUP 2018
The Big picture
After facing a shock defeat at the hands of Mexico in their World Cup opener, Joachim Loew’s Germany managed to come back from the brink against Sweden after conceding a goal in the first half.
Trailing 0-1 at the halfway stage, the defending champions looked down and out, but a late strike from Tony Kroos’ gave a much-needed reprieve and drew them level with Sweden with three points in two games.
Both teams (Germany and South Korea) are still within a chance of qualification, but Korea, after having lost both of their league encounters, South Korea would still need a miracle heist over Die Mannschaft and hope Mexico pull off a win over Sweden with a minimum goal difference of three.
Where:- Kazan Arena
When:- Wednesday, June 27th, 2018, 07:30 PM IST
“We have a lot of alternatives, that is the structure of our squad,” said Germany’s coach Joachim Loew ahead of their crucial clash against South Korea.
Loew has already benched Mesut Ozil and Sami Khedira after an insipid first game and is expected to add more players for the next line-up against South Korea.
On the other hand, the World Champions need to beat South Korea by a minimum goal difference of two to guarantee their spot in the ‘Best of 16’.
South Korea vs Germany Recent Form
South Korea:- WLWLL
South Korea vs Germany Interesting facts:-
- South Korea have now lost its last four World Cup matches in a row, their joint-worst run since 1990.
- Germany has won 15 of their last 17 matches since losing to France at Euro 2016.
- The last time Koreans and Germany met at World Cup finals way back in the ’02 edition, with the hosts (South Korea) losing 1-0.
- The Asian team’s only win over the current defending champions came in a friendly game in 2004.
- Tony Kroos’ goal against Sweden was the latest goal scored by Germany at the World Cup (94:42).
Where to watch South Korea vs Germany?
Viewers can watch the live streaming of South Korea vs Germany encounter on Sony Liv app.