BLR vs HAR Dream11 Match Prediction, Vivo Pro Kabaddi
Bengaluru Bulls vs Haryana Steelers Match Preview:
Bengaluru Bulls will take on Haryana Steelers in the next match of the Pro Kabaddi League 2019. The hosts will be aiming another victory to bolster their bid for a top-two finish. Bengaluru Bulls, on the other hand, are yet to seal a playoff berth. They would look to affirm their spot in the playoffs by registering a win over the Steelers.
When both these sides met earlier this season, the Steelers won 33-30, and the home fans will be hoping for a repeat performance from the last game.
Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 118
Date: Wednesday, 2nd October 2019
Time: 8:30 PM IST
Venue: Tau Devilal Sports Complex, Panchkula
Team Form Guide (most recent matches first):
Bengaluru Bulls: WTLLW
Haryana Steelers: WLWLW
BLR vs HAR Team News:
Bengaluru Bulls Team News-
- Mahender Singh could replace Ankit in the stating 7.
- Mohit Sehrawat could come in place of Ajay.
Haryana Steelers Team News-
- No changes are expected in the Steelers starting 7.
- Naveen is expected to remain on the bench.
BLR vs HAR Full Squads:
Bengaluru Bulls Full Squad-
Mahender Singh, Pawan Kumar, Rohit Kumar, Raju Lal Chaudhary, Ashish Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Aman, Mohit Sehrawat, Banty, Sandeep, Vijay Kumar, Sanjay Shrestha, Lal Mohar Yadav, Amit Sheoran, Ankit, Ajay, and Sumit Singh.
Haryana Steelers Full Squad:
Subhash Narwal, Amir Hossein Vikash Khandola, Parveen, Sunil, Mohammad Maleki, Kuldeep Singh, Vinay, Vikram Kandola, Prashanth Kumar Rai, Dharmaraj Cheralathan, Tin Phonchoo, Ravi Kumar, Naveen, Vikas Kale, Selvamani K, and Arun Kumar HN.
BLR vs HAR Playing 7 (Probables):
Bengaluru Bulls Playing 7:
Pawan Sehrawat (C), Mohit Sehrawat/ Ankit, Mahender Singh, Amit Sheoran, Sumit Singh, Banty, and Saurabh Nandal.
Haryana Steelers Playing 7:
Dharmaraj Cheralathan (C), Vikas Kandola, Prashanth Kumar Rai, Vinay, Vikas Kale, Ravi Kumar, and Sunil.
BLR vs HAR Dream11 Fantasy Picks:
- Pawan Kumar Sehrawat has been in a phenomenal form this season. He has registered a total of whopping 242 raid points so far in the league.
- Saurabh Nandal is the best defender for the Bulls with 47 tackle points against his name.
- Banty has picked up 10 points in the last 2 games.
- In the last 2 matches, Amit Sheoran has bagged 9 tackle points.
- Vikas Kandola is leading the attack of Haryana Steelers with 153 raid points.
- Sunil is the best defender on the mat for the Steelers with 46 tackle points.
- Both Prashant Kumar Rai and Vinay has scored 12 points each in the last 2 matches.
Disclaimer: Team Management could take late decisions depending on the match situation and team strategy. The fantasy teams we have provided at the platform is the best of our interest. Also, we form the teams based on the credit scores of the players.