BLR vs UP Dream11 Today Match Prediction, Vivo Pro Kabaddi
Bengaluru Bulls vs UP Yoddha Match Preview:
After facing a defeat in their last game, UP Yoddha will look to end their home leg with a victory over the defending champions Bengaluru Bulls. The Bulls from Bangalore, on the other hand, also will look to finish with a win as they can leapfrog the Yoddhas in the league standings to finish at the 5th position.
The hosts already have beaten the bulls 35-33 earlier this season, and they would like to repeat the same in front of their home fans to finish 3rd in the points table.
Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 131
Date: Friday, 11th October 2019
Time: 8:30 PM IST
Venue: Shaheed Vijay Singh Pathik Sports Complex, Greater Noida
Team Form Guide (most recent matches first):
Bengaluru Bulls: LWWTL
UP Yoddha: LWWWW
BLR vs UP Team News:
Bengaluru Bulls Team News:
- There is no update on Rohit Kumar’s return yet.
- Ajay could start from the bench once again.
- The Bulls are expected to field the same playing 11 from their last game.
UP Yoddha Team News-
- The Yoddhas decided to bring back first-team players in the last game, after resting them for one match.
- Monu Goyat is expected to play ahead of Surinder Gill.
- The rest of the squad is expected to remain the same unless the team management decides to experiment.
BLR vs UP Full Squads:
Bengaluru Bulls Squad:
Ashish Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Aman, Mohit Sehrawat, Banty, Sandeep, Vijay Kumar, Sanjay Shrestha, Mahender Singh, Pawan Kumar, Rohit Kumar, Raju Lal Chaudhary, Lal Mohar Yadav, Amit Sheoran, Ankit, Ajay, and Sumit Singh.
UP Yoddha Full Squad-
Surender Singh, Aashish Nagar, Sachin Kumar, Md. Masud Karim, Rishank Devadiga, Shrikant Jadhav, Ankush, Gurdeep, Nitesh Kumar, Arkam Shaikh, Mohsen Maghsoudloujafari, Ashu Singh, Gulveer Singh, Narender, Monu Goyat, Amit, Sumit, Azad Singh, and Surender Gill.
BLR vs UP Playing 7 (Probables):
Bengaluru Bulls Playing 7:
Pawan Kumar Sehrawat, Sumit Singh, Ankit, Banty, Amit Sheoran, Mahender Singh, and Saurabh Nandal.
UP Yoddha Playing 7:
Shrikant Jadhav, Rishank Devadiga, Sumit, Monu Goyat, Nitesh Kumar, Ashu Singh, and Amit.
BLR vs UP Dream11 Fantasy Picks:
- Pawan Kumar Sehrawat is the top-scorer in the league this season. He has scored a whopping total of 309 points.
- Mahender Singh is the top-scoring defender for the Bulls with 51 tackle points.
- Sumit Singh has scored 8 points in the last 2 games for the bulls.
- Shrikant Jadhav is leading the raiding charts for the Yoddhas this season with 132 raid points.
- Sumit has been phenomenal with his tackle this season. He has bagged 70 tackle points this season.
- Rishank Devadiga has scored 15 points in the last 2 games for the Yoddhas.
- Nitesh Kumar has picked up 10 tackle points in the last 2 matches.
Disclaimer: Team Management could make late decisions depending on the match situation and team strategy. The fantasy teams we have provided at the platform is the best of our interest. Also, we form the teams based on the credit scores of the players.
For more fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below: