PAT vs GUJ Dream11 Today Match Prediction, Vivo Pro Kabaddi
Patna Pirates vs Gujarat Fortunegiants Match Preview:
Patna Pirates will face Gujarat Fortunegiants in the next game of the Pro Kabaddi League 2019. This game is a dead rubber in the context of the tournament as both teams are out of the contention for a play-offs spot. However, both teams will look to notch up the victories in their remaining 2 games of this season to end their campaign on high.
Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 123
Date: Saturday, 5th October 2019
Time: 8:30 PM IST
Venue: Shaheed Vijay Singh Pathik Sports Complex, Greater Noida
Team Form Guide (most recent matches first):
Patna Pirates: LLLTW
Gujarat Fortunegiants: LWLTL
PAT vs GUJ Team News:
Patna Pirates Team News-
- Mohammad Esmaeil Maghsoudlou started in the last game and put on a decent show. He is likely to start once again.
- Monu could start from the bench once again in this game.
Gujarat Fortunegiants Team News-
- Vinod Kumar blanked out in the last game, and he could be dropped from the starting 7.
- GB More could be drafted in the starting 7 for this game.
- The rest of the squad is expected to remain the same.
PAT vs GUJ Full Squads:
Patna Pirates Full Squad-
Jang Kun Lee, Surender Nada, Neeraj Kumar, Jaideep, Pardeep Narwal, Naveen, Hadi Oshtorak, Mahendra Choudhary, Mohit, Mohammad Esmaeil Maghsodlou, Ravinder, Ashish, Vikas Jaglan, Jawahar Dagar, Purna Singh, and Bintu Narwal.
Gujarat Fortunegiants Full Squad:
Mohammad Shazid Hossain, More G B, Sonu, Sonu Gahlawat, Sunil Kumar, Sachin, Lalit Chaudhary, Abhishek, Abolfazl Maghsodloumahalli, Vinod Kumar, Pankaj, Amit, Gurvinder Singh, Ruturaj Shivaji Koravi, Parvesh Bhainswal, and Rohit Gulia.
PAT vs GUJ Playing 7 (Probables):
Patna Pirates Playing 7:
Pardeep Narwal (C), Jang Kun Lee, Mohammad Maghsoudlou, Neeraj Kumar, Jaideep, Hadi Oshtorak and Vikas Jaglan.
Gujarat Fortunegiants Playing 7:
Rohit Gulia (C), Parvesh Bhainswal, Vinod Kumar/More GB, Amit, Pankaj, Ruturaj Koravi and Sonu Jaglan.
PAT vs GUJ Dream11 Fantasy Picks:
- Already a Pro Kabaddi legend – Pradeep Narwal has shown no signs of stopping despite a dismal performance of his side. He has scored a total of 251 raid points this season.
- Neeraj Kumar is the leading defender for the Pirates with 51 tackle points against his name.
- Hadi Oshtorak has contributed to the defense and attack as well. He has scored a total of 47 points for the Pirates so far.
- Jang Kun Lee has scored 10 points in the last 2 games for the Pirates.
- Rohit Gulia is the best attacker for the Fortunegiants this season. He has scored a total of 118 raid points.
- Parvesh Bhainswal with 48 tackle points, is the best defender on the mat for the Fortunegiants.
- Sonu Jaglan has scored 23 points in the last 2 games.
Disclaimer: Team Management could take late decisions depending on the match situation and team strategy. The fantasy teams we have provided at the platform is the best of our interest. Also, we form the teams based on the credit scores of the players
For more fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.