Boston Red Sox can make a hattrick of wins when they play the Minnesota Twins in the 2021 Major League Baseball (MLB) regular season match at Fenway Park on early Thursday morning (IST).
BRS vs MIT Dream11 Prediction:
Boston come into this game off a two-game winning run, with the last two coming against the Texas Rangers and Minnesota Twins respectively. With a 72-55 return, Boston are third in America League East. twins, on the other hand, are rooted at the bottom of American League Central and are in danger of missing out on the playoffs.
BRS vs MIT Dream11 Match Details
Venue: Fenway Park
Time: 04:40 AM IST
BRS vs MIT Dream11 Ground Details
The Boston Red Sox vs Minnesota Twins, BRS vs MIT Dream11 Fantasy Baseball match will be played at Fenway Park.
Boston Red Sox: L W L W W
Minnesota Twins: W L L L L
Record This Season:
Boston Red Sox | Minnesota Twins
Games Played: 127 | 100
Wins: 72 | 03
Defeats: 55 | 07
Watch Baseball Live Score And Streaming
No official streaming of MLB in India. But the fans can enjoy the post-match highlights on MLB’s YouTube channel.
List of Channels to watch BRS vs MIT Match
As mentioned, no official streaming of MLB in India.
India Fantasy Cricket Predictions!
Top Fantasy Picks of BRS vs MIT
- J D Martinez
- A Verdugo
- K Schwarber
- B Dalbec
- R Devers
- J Polanco, M Sano
- M Pineda
- R Jeffers
Boston Red Sox Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Enrique Hernandez (R) 2B
Kyle Schwarber (L) LF
J.D. Martinez (R) DH
Xander Bogaerts (R) SS
Rafael Devers (L) 3B
Hunter Renfroe (R) RF
Kevin Plawecki (R) C
Alex Verdugo (L) CF
Bobby Dalbec (R) 1B
BRS Team News:
- Eduard Bazardo, who is recovering from a latissimus dorsi issue, was put on a rehab assignment in the rookie-level Florida COmplex League last week, as per reports.
- Darwinzon Hernandez remains on the 10-day injury list with an oblique issue. But he is expected to throw a bullpen session in the coming days.
- Yacksel Rios is listed as day-to-day and will be a game-time call as a result.
- Danny Santana was added to the Triple-A Worcester to begin a rehab assignment, as per reports. He is recovering from a groin issue.
- Ryan Brasier tossed a relief inning for Triple-A Worcester and allowed a walk as he aims to recover from a concussion.
- Bryan Mata was listed on the 60-day injury list with an undisclosed issue, as per reports.
Minnesota Twins Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Max Kepler (L) RF
Jorge Polanco (S) 2B
Josh Donaldson (R) DH
Luis Arraez (L) 3B
Rob Refsnyder (R) LF
Ryan Jeffers (R) C
Nick Gordon (L) CF
Willians Astudillo (R) 1B
Andrelton Simmons (R) SS
MIT Team News:
- Kenta Maeda was asked to have a second opinion on his forearm injury. There are concerns that he might have suffered an Ulnar Collateral Ligament tear, as per reports.
- Jorge Alcala is nearing a return from a biceps injury and could be reinstated from the injury list by the start of the series against the Boston Red Sox.
- Byron Buxton, who is recovering from a finger injury, notched 1-for-3 with a home run while one a rehab assignment with Triple-A St. Paul, as per reports.
- Luke Ferrell delivered a solid performance while on a rehab assignment. He struck out three batters and walked one for Triple-A St. Paul.
- Breckin Williams was listed on the 7-day injury list last week following an injury.
- Randy Dobnak, who is recovering from a finger injury, is scheduled to make a rehab start at Low-A Fort Myers, as per reports.
- Matt Canterino and Zander Wiel both are listed as questionable. The duo will be considered before the game.
- Alex Kirilloff remains on the 60-day injury list with an undisclosed issue, as per reports.
- DeShawn Keirsey and Simeon Woods Richardson are doubtful to play in this match.
Click here for Fantasy Basketball Prediction and Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction
BRS vs MIT Dream11 Team Prediction
OF: J D Martinez (VC), A Verdugo, K Schwarber
IF: B Dalbec, R Devers (C), J Polanco, M Sano
P: M Pineda
C: R Jeffers