CHC vs CWS Dream 11 Prediction, MLB Fantasy Baseball Tips, Stadium Report, Starting 9, Team Details, 6 August
Updated on: Aug 6, 2021 2:07 pm IST
Chicago Cubs scored four runs at the top of the 5th inning and brought the game to a level, cancelling out Colorado Rockies’ four runs, which they scored one each in the first four. But Trevor Story slogged a two-run shot in the 5th inning and the Rockies held onto beat the Cubs 6-5.
Story has been red-hot and is on a five-game hitting run. He has gone 7-for-19 including two doubles, two home runs, five RBI, five runs and a stolen base during the current hot streak.
— Chicago Cubs (@Cubs) August 5, 2021
CHC vs CWS Dream11 Prediction:
With that win, the Rockies improved to 48-61 overall this season and sit 3rd in National League Central heading into this game.
The White Sox, on the other hand, went down fighting 2-3 in the last game against the Kansas City Royals. But at 63-46, there’s a huge gulf between the Sox and the Cubs, 15 games to be precise. That said, Cubs will fancy their chances in the upcoming three-game home series against the Sox, with the first match set to be played at Wrigley Field on late Friday night (IST).
CHC vs CWS Dream11 Match Details
Venue: Wrigley Field
Time: 11:50 PM IST
CHC vs CWS Dream11 Ground Details
The Chicago Cubs vs Chicago White Sox, CHC vs CWS Dream11 Fantasy Baseball match will be played at Wrigley Field.
Chicago Cubs: W L L W L
Chicago White Sox: L W W L L
Record This Season:
Chicago Cubs | Chicago White Sox
Games Played: 110 | 109
Wins: 52 | 63
Defeats: 58 | 46
Watch Baseball Live Score And Streaming
No official streaming of MLB in India. But the fans can enjoy the post-match highlights on MLB’s YouTube channel.
List of Channels to watch CHC vs CWS Match
As mentioned, no official streaming of MLB in India.
India Fantasy Cricket Predictions!
Top Fantasy Picks of CHC vs CWS
1. Tim Anderson
At Bats: 385
Home Runs: 10
2. Jose Abreu
At Bats: 375
Home Runs: 20
3. Yoan Moncada
At Bats: 348
Home Runs: 09
4. Andrew Vaughn
At Bats: 303
Home Runs: 12
5. Leury Garcia
At Bats: 285
Home Runs: 03
6. Wilson Contreras
At Bats: 326
Home Runs: 17
7. Ian Happ
At Bats: 277
Home Runs: 11
8. Jason Heyward
At Bats: 258
Home Runs: 06
9. David Bote
At Bats: 179
Home Runs: 06
10. Patrick Wisdom
At Bats: 176
Home Runs: 16
Chicago Cubs Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Rafael Ortega (L) CF
Willson Contreras (R) C
Ian Happ (S) RF
Patrick Wisdom (R) 3B
David Bote (R) 2B
Frank Schwindel (R) 1B
Johneshwy Fargas (R) LF
Sergio Alcantara (S) SS
Jake Arrieta (R) P
CHC Team News:
- Cole Roederer has hit a setback in his recovery programme. As per reports, he has been shut down from baseball activities due to a forearm strain.
- Pete Crow-Armstrong is part of the package that will see Javier Baez and Trevor Williams going to the Mets. But Pete will have to prove his fitness ahead of the game due to a knock.
- Nick Madrigal is listed on the 60-day injury list with a hamstring issue. He has joined the Cubs from White Sox. But the debut game will take time to come due to the injury.
- Dillon Maples is on the 10-day injury list with an undisclosed issue.
- Nico Hoerner is likely to sit out the next few games with an injury.
- Kohl Stewart is listed on the 60-day injury list with an undisclosed issue, as per reports.
- In addition, Austin Romine (wrist), Rowan Wick (oblique) and Brad Wieck (chest) are listed on the 60-day injury list and won’t be involved anytime soon.
Chicago White Sox Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Tim Anderson (R) SS
Cesar Hernandez (S) 2B
Jose Abreu (R) 1B
Eloy Jimenez (R) DH
Andrew Vaughn (R) RF
Yoan Moncada (S) 3B
Adam Engel (R) CF
Leury Garcia (S) LF
Seby Zavala (R) C
CWS Team News:
- Luis Robert will be missing the series against the Cubs with a hip injury, as per reports.
- Jake Burger and Luis Gonzalez both are listed as questionable ahead of this game.
- Jake Lamb and Billy Hamilton are also listed on the 10-day injury list.
CHC vs CWS Dream11 Team Prediction
OF: L Garcia, I Happ, A Vaughn
IF: T Anderson (C), Y Moncada (VC), J Abreu, D Bote
P: L Lynn
C: W Contreras