CLE vs CR Dream 11 Prediction, MLB Fantasy Baseball Tips, Stadium Report, Starting 9, Team Details, 10 August
Updated on: Aug 9, 2021 12:35 pm IST
Cincinnati Reds will hit the road to take on Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Indians at Progressive Field on early Tuesday morning (IST). This will be a one-off game springing from an early-season scheduled encounter that was postponed due to Covid-19 related issues.
Reds are brimming with confidence following a run of five straight wins, during which they have scored heavily, 10 and 11 runs in consecutive games against the Pirates. That’s why the betting market is tilted heavily in favourites of the Reds.
🔴 10 games over .500
🔴 5 straight wins
🔴 Winners in 10 of the last 12 pic.twitter.com/mhzQoqdi9I
— Cincinnati Reds (@Reds) August 8, 2021
CLE vs CR Dream11 Prediction:
But the Indians will fancy their chances. The home ground will offer comfort, while the momentum gained from the recent wins, two in the last three games, will surely come in handy in tackling the red-hot visitors. So buckle up and expect a high-octane game as both teams looks to outdo each other.
CLE vs CR Dream11 Match Details
Venue: Progressive Field
Time: 03:40 AM IST
CLE vs CR Dream11 Ground Details
The Cleveland Indians vs Cincinnati Reds, CLE vs CR Dream11 Fantasy Baseball match will be played at Progressive Field.
Cleveland Indians: W L W L W
Cincinnati Reds: W W W W W
Record This Season:
Cleveland Indians | Cincinnati Reds
Games Played: 109 | 112
Wins: 54 | 61
Defeats: 55 | 51
Watch Baseball Live Score And Streaming
No official streaming of MLB in India. But the fans can enjoy the post-match highlights on MLB’s YouTube channel.
List of Channels to watch CLE vs CR Match
As mentioned, no official streaming of MLB in India.
India Fantasy Cricket Predictions!
Top Fantasy Picks of CLE vs CR
1. Amed Rosario
At Bats: 381
Home Runs: 06
2. Jose Ramirez
At Bats: 361
Home Runs: 24
3. Eddie Rosario
At Bats: 283
Home Runs: 07
4. Harold Ramirez
At Bats: 254
Home Runs: 06
5. Franmil Reyes
At Bats: 251
Home Runs: 20
6. Jesse Winker
At Bats: 407
Home Runs: 23
7. Eugenio Suarez
At Bats: 393
Home Runs: 22
8. Nick Castellanos
At Bats: 353
Home Runs: 19
9. Jonathan India
At Bats: 346
Home Runs: 13
10. Joey Votto
At Bats: 297
Home Runs: 23
Cleveland Indians Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Myles Straw (R) CF
Bradley Zimmer (L) RF
Jose Ramirez (S) 3B
Franmil Reyes (R) DH
Oscar Mercado (R) LF
Owen Miller (R) 1B
Andres Gimenez (L) SS
Austin Hedges (R) C
Ernie Clement (R) 2B
CLE Team News:
- Aaron Civale, who is on the 60-day injury list with a finger issue, has been putting in a lot of effort in this rehab. As per reports, the 26-year-old pitcher has been throwing off the mound for the last two weeks or so.
- Bobby Bradley was held out of the Indians’ last game due to a knee injury. He remains questionable.
- Tyler Freeman has been ruled out of the rest of the season with ‘labrum concerns’.
- Aaron Bracho is also listed on the injury list with an undisclosed issue.
- Robert Perez is on the 10-day injury list and won’t be involved.
- In addition, Shane Bieber, Josh Naylor and Carlos Vargas are on the 60-day injury list.
Cincinnati Reds Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Jonathan India (R) 2B
Jesse Winker (L) LF
Nick Castellanos (R) RF
Joey Votto (L) 1B
Tyler Stephenson (R) C
Kyle Farmer (R) SS
Eugenio Suarez (R) 3B
Shogo Akiyama (L) CF
Tyler Mahle (R) P
CR Team News:
- Brad Brach was added to the 10-day injury list this week.
- Tejay Antone was assigned a rehab assignment with Triple-A Louisville following a forearm injury.
- Michael Feliz is listed on the 60-day injury list with an undisclosed issue, as per reports.
- Tyler Callihan is also on the 60-day injury list and won’t be seen anytime soon.
- Nick Senzel and Alex Blandino are also on the long-term injury list.
CLE vs CR Dream11 Team Prediction
OF: F Reyes (C), M Straw, J Winker (VC)
IF: J Ramirez, J Votto, E Suarez, J India
P: T Mahle
C: T Stephenson