Pittsburgh Pirates poured down 8 runs in the bottom of the 8th inning and won 11-7 against the St. Louis Cardinals. That end result is still hard to digest considering the Cardinals had 5-0 and 7-3 leads on two different occasions. But the beauty of the sport is that it’s unpredictable and the comeback is possible even from the seemingly losing positions. Cardinals will hope to put things in order when they play the Pirates in the next match at PNC Park on early Saturday morning (IST).
PBP vs SLC Dream11 Prediction:
Pirates are unlikely to go into the post-season, currently sitting 31 games behind National League Central leader Milwaukee Brewers. Cardinals are also in danger of missing out on the playoffs, as the 13-game deficit seems unbridgeable at the moment.
PBP vs SLC Dream11 Match Details
Venue: PNC Park
Time: 04:35 AM IST
PBP vs SLC Dream11 Ground Details
The Pittsburgh Pirates vs St. Louis Cardinals, PBP vs SLC Dream11 Fantasy Baseball match will be played at PNC Park.
Pittsburgh Pirates: L W W L W
St. Louis Cardinals: L W L W L
Record This Season:
Pittsburgh Pirates | St. Louis Cardinals
Games Played: 128 | 126
Wins: 47 | 64
Defeats: 81 | 62
Watch Baseball Live Score And Streaming
No official streaming of MLB in India. But the fans can enjoy the post-match highlights on MLB’s YouTube channel.
List of Channels to watch PBP vs SLC Match
As mentioned, no official streaming of MLB in India.
India Fantasy Cricket Predictions!
Top Fantasy Picks of PBP vs SLC
- Ben Gamel
- Bryan Reynolds
- Colin Moran
- Gregory Polanco
- Kevin Newman
- Tommy Edman
- Paul Goldschmidt
- Nolan Arenado
- Yadier Molina
Pittsburgh Pirates Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Ben Gamel (L) LF
Michael Chavis (R) 2B
Bryan Reynolds (S) CF
Colin Moran (L) 1B
Wilmer Difo (S) 3B
Gregory Polanco (L) RF
Kevin Newman (R) SS
Michael Perez (L) C
Mitch Keller (R) P
PBP Team News:
- Blake Cederlind, who is on the 60-day injury list with an elbow issue, threw from 75-feet recently, as per reports. But he remains days away from being re-evaluated.
- JT Brubaker was ruled out for the 10 days with an undisclosed issue, as per reports.
- Henry Davis is considered as day-to-day and will have to prove his fitness ahead of the match.
- Roansy Contreras recently faced hitters during a live batting session. He will be re-evaluated next week.
- Sam Howard, who is down with an oblique issue, is likely to begin a rehab assignment with Triple-A Indianapolis.
- Felipe Vazquez, Blake Weiman and Canaan Elijah Smith-Njigba all are listed as day-to-day.
St. Louis Cardinals Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Tommy Edman (S) 2B
Paul Goldschmidt (R) 1B
Dylan Carlson (S) RF
Nolan Arenado (R) 3B
Yadier Molina (R) C
Lars Nootbaar (L) LF
Edmundo Sosa (R) SS
Harrison Bader (R) CF
Miles Mikolas (R) P
SLC Team News:
- Justin Miller is making steady progress in his recovery from an elbow injury, as per reports.
- Wade LeBlanc (elbow) felt some discomfort after a bullpen session at the start of this week. He is likely to be held out from the next rehab assignment, as per reports.
- Tyler O’Neill was held out of the Cardinals’ lineup in the last game with a back issue. He will be monitored ahead of the match.
- Ryan Helsley, who was initially recovering from an elbow issue, suffered another setback during rehab. As per reports. he will have to undergo an arthroscopic procedure on his left knee.
- Jack Flaherty remains sidelined with a right shoulder issue.
- Jordan Hicks and Dakota Hudson both are listed on the 60-day injury issue.
Click here for Fantasy Basketball Prediction and Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction
PBP vs SLC Dream11 Team Prediction
OF: B Reynolds, G Polanco, D Carlson
IF: P Goldschmidt (C), N Arenado (VC), C Moran, K Newman
P: A Wainwright
C: Y Molina