Seattle Mariners will kick off a four-game homestand against the Kansas City Royals at T-Mobile Park on early Friday morning (IST). The Mariners sit third in the American League West power rankings, facing a six-game deficit against current leader Houston Astros. They are 7-3 in the last 10 games and come here on a three-game winning run.
SEM vs KCR Dream11 Prediction:
Kansas City Royals players will most probably be watching the seasons from their homes as the team is locked in at four in the American League Central, having clocked a 56-70 return overall.
SEM vs KCR Dream11 Match Details
Venue: T-Mobile Park
Time: 07:40 AM IST
SEM vs KCR Dream11 Ground Details
The Seattle Mariners vs Kansas City Royals, SEM vs KCR Dream11 Fantasy Baseball match will be played at T-Mobile Park.
Seattle Mariners: L L W W W
Kansas City Royals: W W W L L
Record This Season:
Seattle Mariners | Kansas City Royals
Games Played: 127 | 126
Wins: 69 | 56
Defeats: 58 | 70
Watch Baseball Live Score And Streaming
No official streaming of MLB in India. But the fans can enjoy the post-match highlights on MLB’s YouTube channel.
List of Channels to watch SEM vs KCR Match
As mentioned, no official streaming of MLB in India.
India Fantasy Cricket Predictions!
Top Fantasy Picks of SEM vs KCR
- J.P. Crawford
- Mitch Haniger
- Ty France
- Kyle Seager
- A Benintendi
- Dylan Moore
- W Merrifield
Seattle Mariners Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
J.P. Crawford (L) SS
Mitch Haniger (R) RF
Ty France (R) 1B
Kyle Seager (L) 3B
Abraham Toro (S) 2B
Luis Torrens (R) DH
Tom Murphy (R) C
Jarred Kelenic (L) CF
Dylan Moore (R) LF
SEM Team News:
- Kyle Lewis has started some baseball activities in the last few days. That said, he remains out with a knee issue.
- Justus Sheffield began a rehab assignment and allowed two earned runs on three hits. But he remains days away from being considered.
- Diego Castillo revealed that there’s nothing more than fatigue in his right inflamed shoulder, as per reports.
- Justin Dunn has been ruled out for the next two months or so with an undisclosed issue, as per reports.
- Shed Long jr was listed on the 10-day injury list at the start of this month and is yet to be reinstated.
- Sam Haggerty, who is recovering from a shoulder issue, is in rehab these days.
- James Paxton, Ken Giles and Andres Munoz are also out with long-term injury issues.
Kansas City Royals Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Whit Merrifield (R) 2B
Nicky Lopez (L) SS
Salvador Perez (R) DH
Andrew Benintendi (L) LF
Hunter Dozier (R) 1B
Ryan O’Hearn (L) RF
Michael A. Taylor (R) CF
Emmanuel Rivera (R) 3B
Cam Gallagher (R) C
KCR Team News:
- Carlos Santana was held out of the last game with a hip issue. His status remains questionable for this match.
- Jesse Hahn sounded hopeful for his chances of throwing off mound again this season. At the moment, he is recovering from a shoulder injury.
- Jake Brentz was listed on the 10-day injury issue and won’t be returning to the team anytime soon.
- Ronald Bolanos, who is recovering from an elbow issue, was put on a rehab assignment with Double-A Northwest Arkansas, as per reports.
- Adalberto Mondesi (elbow) is likely to begin a rehab assignment in the coming days.
- Anderson Miller is questionable while Greg Holland (undisclosed) is nursing an injury.
Click here for Fantasy Basketball Prediction and Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction
SEM vs KCR Dream11 Team Prediction
OF: M Taylor, M Haniger (C), A Benintendi, J Kelenic
IF: T France, K Seager (VC), W Merrifield
P: C Flexen
C: T Murphy