Seattle Mariners will be eying to clock a hattrick of wins when they play the Toronto Blue Jays in their next game at T-Mobile Park on early Sunday morning (IST). The Mariners were lucky to some extent in their first game of this three-game series against the Jays, needing a bases-loaded walk to win 3-2.
SEM vs TOJ Dream11 Prediction:
The Blue Jays will hope to get their form back on track when they play the Mariners in their next match.
SEM vs TOJ Dream11 Match Details
Venue: T-Mobile Park
Time: 07:40 AM IST
SEM vs TOJ Dream11 Ground Details
The Seattle Mariners vs Toronto Blue Jays, SEM vs TOJ Dream11 Fantasy Baseball match will be played at T-Mobile Park.
Seattle Mariners: W L W W W
Toronto Blue Jays:
Record This Season:
Seattle Mariners | Toronto Blue Jays
Games Played: 117 | 115
Wins: 62 | 62
Defeats: 55 | 53
Watch Baseball Live Score And Streaming
No official streaming of MLB in India. But the fans can enjoy the post-match highlights on MLB’s YouTube channel.
List of Channels to watch SEM vs TOJ Match
As mentioned, no official streaming of MLB in India.
India Fantasy Cricket Predictions!
Top Fantasy Picks of SEM vs TOJ
1. Mitch Haniger
At Bats: 440
Home Runs: 26
2. J. P. Crawford
At Bats: 428
Home Runs: 06
3. Kyle Seager
At Bats: 428
Home Runs: 25
4. Ty France
At Bats: 396
Home Runs: 11
5. Dylan Moore
At Bats: 261
Home Runs: 10
6. Marcus Semien
At Bats: 453
Home Runs: 26
7. Bo Bichette
At Bats: 445
Home Runs: 20
8. Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
At Bats: 415
Home Runs: 35
9. Randal Grichuk
At Bats: 401
Home Runs: 19
10. Teoscar Hernandez
At Bats: 368
Home Runs: 18
Seattle Mariners Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
J.P. Crawford (L) SS
Mitch Haniger (R) RF
Ty France (R) 1B
Kyle Seager (L) 3B
Abraham Toro (S) 2B
Luis Torrens (R) DH
Jarred Kelenic (L) CF
Tom Murphy (R) C
Dylan Moore (R) LF
SEM Team News:
- Justus Sheffield revealed that he is going to start a rehab assignment soon in a bid to regain fitness following a forearm injury.
- Paul Sewald was given paternity leave this week and will sit out this game as a result.
- Kyle Lewis is expected to take batting sessions during the Mariners’ upcoming game, as per reports. He is on the 60-day injury list with a knee injury.
- Justin Dunn, who is recovering from a shoulder injury, threw off the mound in his latest rehab assignment, as per reports. But he remains days away from being considered for the game.
- Shed Long Jr. is on the 10-day injury list with an undisclosed issue and won’t be involved.
- Sam Haggerty is doing a rehab assignment at Mariners’ spring training facility, as per reports. He is recovering from a shoulder injury.
- James Paxton is out till 2022 due to a forearm issue, as per reports.
Toronto Blue Jays Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
George Springer (R) CF
Marcus Semien (R) 2B
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (R) DH
Bo Bichette (R) SS
Teoscar Hernandez (R) LF
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. (R) 1B
Alejandro Kirk (R) C
Randal Grichuk (R) RF
Santiago Espinal (R) 3B
TOJ Team News:
- Corey Dickerson had to leave the last game due to back tightness, as per reports.
- Bo Bichette was ruled out of the last game due to a shin issue and will be a game-time call.
- Cavan Biggio will begin a rehab assignment with Triple-A Buffalo due to a back issue, as per reports.
- Ross Stripling is ruled out for the next 10 days with an undisclosed issue, as per reports.
- Carl Edwards Jr. will shift his rehab assignment with Low-A Buffalo on Thursday, as per reports.
- Nate Pearson and Josh Palacios both are considered day-to-day and the duo will be considered before the game.
- Julian Merryweather has been ruled out for the next two months with an oblique issue.
Click here for Fantasy Basketball Prediction and Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction
SEM vs TOJ Dream11 Team Prediction
OF: L Gurriel, T Hernandez, M Haniger (VC), J Kelenic
IF: M Semien, V Guerrero (C), D Moore
P: R Ray
C: T Murphy