Baltimore Orioles are fast becoming irrelevant. They are at a meagre 38-81 overall record, bad enough to root them at the bottom of the American League East. To make matter worse, there seems no end to their slumping form, with the offence not good enough to withstand the teams like Tampa Bay Rays.
Rays scored a combined 27 runs in the last three innings against the Orioles.
TAB vs BAO Dream11 Prediction:
Tampa Bay Rays will be aiming to cap things off in style when they meet the Orioles in the final contest of the four-game series at Tropicana Field on Thursday afternoon. Here is everything you want to know about this TAB vs BAO Dream11 Major League Baseball (MLB) match.
TAB vs BAO Dream11 Match Details
Venue: Tropicana Field
Time: 10:40 PM IST
TAB vs BAO Dream11 Ground Details
The Tampa Bay Rays vs Baltimore Orioles, TAB vs BAO Dream11 Fantasy Baseball match will be played at Tropicana Field.
Tampa Bay Rays: L L W W W
Baltimore Orioles: L L L L L
Record This Season:
Tampa Bay Rays | Baltimore Orioles
Games Played: 121 | 119
Wins: 74 | 38
Defeats: 47 | 81
Watch Baseball Live Score And Streaming
No official streaming of MLB in India. But the fans can enjoy the post-match highlights on MLB’s YouTube channel.
List of Channels to watch TAB vs BAO Match
As mentioned, no official streaming of MLB in India.
India Fantasy Cricket Predictions!
Top Fantasy Picks of TAB vs BAO
1. Austin Meadows
At Bats: 411
Home Runs: 21
2. Randy Arozerana
At Bats: 407
Home Runs: 16
3. Brandon Lowe
At Bats: 398
Home Runs: 28
4. Yandy Diaz
At Bats: 342
Home Runs: 09
5. Joey Wendle
At Bats: 337
Home Runs: 07
6. Cedric Mullins
At Bats: 448
Home Runs: 21
7. Trey Mancini
At Bats: 434
Home Runs: 20
8. Ryan Mountcastle
At Bats: 374
Home Runs: 20
9. Maikel Franco
At Bats: 369
Home Runs: 11
10. Austin Hays
At Bats: 333
Home Runs: 13
Tampa Bay Rays Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Brandon Lowe (L) 2B
Wander Franco (S) SS
Nelson Cruz (R) DH
Austin Meadows (L) LF
Randy Arozarena (R) RF
Ji-Man Choi (L) 1B
Joey Wendle (L) 3B
Francisco Mejia (S) C
Kevin Kiermaier (L) CF
TAB Team News:
- Nick Anderson has made three rehab appearances for Triple-A Durham. He allowed two runs on two hits and delivered one strike-out. But this game has come too soon for him at this stage.
- Ryan Thompson, who is recovering from a shoulder injury, tossed a scoreless 8th inning while recording two strike-outs during a rehab assignment.
- Pete Fairbanks clocked 24 pitches in his 2nd bullpen session and is set to face live hitters in his next rehab assignment.
- J. P. Feyereisen is also on a rehab assignment with Triple-A Durham and will be out of the first team for a while now.
- Chris Archer is likely to be activated from the 60-day injury list in the coming days, as per reports. He is recovering from a forearm injury.
- In addition, Matt Wisler, DJ Johnson, Jeffrey Springs and Oliver Drake all are out with injury-related issues.
Baltimore Orioles Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Cedric Mullins (L) CF
Ramon Urias (R) 2B
Ryan Mountcastle (R) 1B
Austin Hays (R) RF
Pedro Severino (R) DH
Jorge Mateo (R) LF
Maikel Franco (R) 3B
Austin Wynns (R) C
Richie Martin (R) SS
BAO Team News:
- Terrin Vavra (back) could spend time away from the first team longer than expected after being transferred from Low-A Delmarva to High-A Aberdeen for a rehab assignment.
- DJ Stewart is considered day-to-day and will be a game-time call as a result.
- Anthony Santander is also listed as questionable for this game.
- Trey Mancini was scratched was the last match due to a calf injury.
- Hunter Harvey is expected to pitch an inning for Triple-A Norfolk in the coming days, as per reports.
- Bruce Zimmerman was listed on the 60-day injury list with a sprained right ankle.
Click here for Fantasy Basketball Prediction and Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction
TAB vs BAO Dream11 Team Prediction
OF: A Meadows (C), R Arozerana, C Mullins
IF: B Lowe VC), J Wendle, R Mountcastle, J Mateo
P: S McClanahan
C: F Mejia