BAN vs IND Dream11 Prediction | Bangladesh vs India Match Preview | Fantasy Team & Team News
One of the favorites of the World Cup, India, lost their first warm-up match against New Zealand who won in a very dominating fashion. India, who continue to rely on their top-order couldn’t get going, losing their first two wickets in the first two overs. Their top 3 only got 22 runs and at the end of their innings, India only managed 179 all out all thanks to Trent Boult’s unwavering run.
New Zealand successfully chased the target of 180 with 77 balls to spare, demonstrating how shaken the Indian side, in which all players have just returned from playing in the IPL. The stellar 100+ run partnership between Williamson and Ross Taylor easily steered the Blackcaps to the victory in just 37.1 overs.
While Ravindra Jadeja stated that there was “nothing to worry”, India will be worried and should look to get back to their winning ways against Bangladesh in their second warm-up on 28th May. Bangladesh was supposed to face Pakistan on 26th but due to bad weather, the match was called off without a ball bowled.
Competition – ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Warmup
Venue – Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
Date & Time – 28th May, 03:00 PM IST
Average 1st innings score: 227
Average 2nd innings score: 216
Highest Total: 342/8 (50 Overs) by Eng vs AUS
Lowest Total: 138/10 (37.5 Overs) by SL vs NZ
Highest Chased: 304/6 (48.2 Overs) by PAK vs Eng
Lowest Defended: 169/10 (23.3 Overs) by Eng vs NZ
Head to Head
The last time Bangladesh and India faced each other was in the Asia Cup, where India lifted the trophy, winning from the last ball of the match. The last time Bangladesh won vs India in ODIs was way back in 2015.
Bangladesh’s recent run (latest first):
- 26th May – Match abandoned without a ball bowled vs Pakistan
- 17th May – Won vs Windies by 5 wickets (DLS method)
- 15th May – Won vs Ireland by 6 wickets
India’s recent run (latest first):
- 25th May – Lost vs New Zealand by 6 wickets
- 13th March – Lost vs Australia by 35 runs
- 10th March – Lost vs Australia by 4 wickets
BAN vs IND Dream11 Team News (confirmed at toss)
- Vijay Shankar is IN for India, while Kedar Jadhav is OUT
Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Soumya Sarkar, Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Mohammad Mithun, Abu Jayed, Mosaddek Hossain
Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni (wk), Rohit Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja, Virat Kohli (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Lokesh Rahul, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav sub, Vijay Shankar sub
IND vs NZ Dream11 Fantasy Team
- While his whole team slumped, Ravindra Jadeja still performed well, scoring the highest (54 off 50) with the bat and also grabbing 1 wicket in 7 overs with an economy of 3.86.
- A lot was expected from Shikhar Dhawan and Virat Kohli in the last match. Both players went out very early in the match. While Virat only scored 18 off 24 balls, Dhawan didn’t even hit a single boundary, bowing out of the match after facing only 7 balls and scoring 2 runs. While both performed exceptionally well in the IPL, they should remember that this is a 50-over tournament and the players should play accordingly.
- Mushfiqur Rahim is a dependable choice as wicket-keeper. He is 4th in for the Bangladeshis and usually does his job well In the tri-series. He consistently scored 30+ in almost all matches while scoring a half-century in one match.
- There are high expectations from the all-around sensation, Hardik Pandya. The youngster did ok against New Zealand but as fifth in for the Indians, he should be expected to do better but as their top order had been really chaotic, he cannot be blamed for his 30 off 37 balls. He also managed to snatch a wicket in the 4 overs he bowled.
- Soumya Sarkar was Bangladesh’s top scorer on multiple occasions in the tri-series. he scored a collective of 193 in the tri-series in over 3 matches while facing only 176 balls.
- Bangladesh’s top performer, Shakib Al Hasan should be able to keep up in this tournament against the big teams. He went not-out twice in the tri-series whilst scoring 3 half-centuries and also grabbing 3 wickets total.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Toss Update: Vijay Shakar is playing but Kedar Jadhav is not
Read: ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 SWOT Analysis – How the 10 teams measure up