SRH vs RR Prediction: Toss, Pitch, Cricket Betting Tips for Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals IPL 2020 Match 40
Updated on: Oct 22, 2020 11:08 am IST
SRH vs RR Prediction: With the fourth playoffs spot widely open for grabs, both SRH and RR will fancy themselves to gain that spot. Both teams are led by star Australian players Steve Smith and David Warner respectively. That being said, SRH who are currently well placed than RR would start off as hot favourites for this match.
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
Indian Premier League 2020, Match 40
Date & Time: 22 October, 2020 at 7:30PM IST
Dubai International Cricket Stadium, UAE
- The best opening pair among 8 teams. Record of Warner-Bairstow speaks for themselves.
- Kane Williamson and the young duo of Samad and Garg have boosted their middle-order strength.
- Rashid Khan and T.Natarajan are in great form with the ball.
- In Buttler, Smith, Stokes, and Samson, they have one of the most dynamic top four that a T20 team could ever wish for.
- Most of their young players who bat in the lower middle order can be very handy with the bat. Players like Rahul Tewatia and Riyan Parag provides much greater batting depth to RR.
- In Jofra Archer, they have one of the best T20 death over specialist.
- With Bhuvi injured, the fast bowling department is weakened a bit.
- SRH is heavily reliant on the opening duo. If both of them don’t fire, then they are in very serious trouble.
- SRH does not have a proper sixth bowling option.
- RR’s bowling is a huge worry. The domestic bowlers must complement Jofra Archer big time.
- Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson, and Steve Smith are struggling for form. Apart from a few matches, they haven’t clicked so far.
SRH vs RR Who will win?
RR vs SRH Win Prediction
- SRH- 55%
- RR- 45%
Bet365: RR- 1.90, SRH- 1.90
Betway: RR- 1.87, SRH- 1.87
Sunrisers Hyderabad to win this match
Taking into account the current form and team combination, this SRH side must be able to outcast the men in pink. So SRH is winning this match, as per RR vs SRH today match prediction.
So if you are in for online IPL betting place your money on SRH.
Head to Head (overall)
- Matches Played- 12
- SRH – 06
- RR – 06
Head to Head (UAE)
- Matches Played- 2
- SRH – 0
- RR – 2
SRH VS RR MATCH PREDICTION
With the playoff chances still alive both these teams would be hoping to get those important 2 points under their sleeve. Rajasthan who won their last match comfortably against the Chennai Super Kings is expected to retain the same team. Whereas for SRH, there are chances for one forced change. Kane Williamson who suffered a hamstring injury in the last match is expected to make way for Jason Holder taking into account the assistance that the Dubai pitch offers to the hit the deck type tall fast bowlers.
SRH Playing XI: David Warner, Jonny Bairstow, Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson/ Jason Holder, Priyam Garg, Vijay Shankar, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, T Natarajan, Basil Thampi, Sandeep Sharma
RR Playing XI: Ben Stokes, Robin Uthappa, Steve Smith, Sanju Samson, Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Kartik Tyagi, Ankit Rajpoot
Expert free tip for RR vs SRH Dream11 and IPL betting tips
- David Warner and Jonny Bairstow should never be left out of your fantasy teams. These two can win matches singlehandedly.
- Jofra Archer and Rashid Khan are proven, T20 specialists. Leave them out at your own risk.
- Kartik Tyagi and T. Natarajan have immense potential. Both are in fine form as well. These two should be your wild card entries to win big in grand leagues.
- With Robin Uthappa opening the batting, the chances of him scoring big is quite high.
SRH vs RR Toss Prediction and Pitch Report
Despite being a large ground, Dubai has seen many high scoring games in IPL 2020. Unlike the predictions from the experts that pitch would dry up as the tournament reaches the middle stage, it hasn’t been the case so far. It still suits seam bowlers and batsmen quite really well. Looking purely at the stats, batting first would be the ideal choice in this pitch.
If Rajasthan Royals bat first: 160-170
If Sunrisers Hyderabad bat first: 160-170
RR vs SRH cricket betting tips
Players who are expected to perform well as per RR vs SRH Dream11 Prediction.
SRH- David Warner
David Warner is one of the most consistent batsmen in IPL history. With a weak bowling unit at the opposition, he will be in attacking mode from ball one.
RR- Robin Uthappa
After being pushed to the opening slot, Uthappa seems to have found back his long lost rhythm. With his team needing a win desperately, he is expected to lead the charge with the bat.
Other Prominent Options: Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, Steve Smith, Jos Buttler
RR- Jofra Archer
The only RR bowler who has done comparatively well so far is Jofra. With him in fine form, RR would be pinning their hopes on him to provide early breakthroughs with the ball.
SRH- Rashid Khan
The spin magician got back to form in the last match. As for IPL betting tips, he is a sure shot bowler to invest your money in.
Other Prominent options: T. Natarajan, Shreyas Gopal
RR- Jos Buttler
SRH- David Warner/Jonny Bairstow
Player of the Match
SRH’s chances in this match depend heavily on Spin King Rashid Khan. Taking into account his current form, he is expected to do that job and bag the prestigious Player of the Match award.
Is Cricket betting legal?
Gambling laws in India prohibit betting or wagering and any act which is intended to aid or facilitate the same. It also depends on which region you are living in. If you decide to go ahead with betting, understand the risks, and always get to know your local laws on online betting.