Categories: Cricket Betting Tips
| On Dec 26, 2021 11:20 AM IST

THU vs SIX Cricket Betting Tips, Sydney Thunder vs Sydney Sixers Big Bash League Cricket Live Score, Match Prediction, Pitch & Weather

Share

THU vs SIX Dream11: Sydney Thunder will be back in action as they take on Sydney Sixers for Match Number 20 of the Big Bash League. Talking about the standings, Sydney Thunder is 4th with nine points having won two and lost two games in the season so far. Meanwhile, Sydney Sixers is 2nd with 14 points, having won four and lost one in the ongoing campaign. The Sixers are on the back of consecutive wins over Melbourne Stars and Brisbane Heat, as they look to take the momentum forward. Sydney Thunder will have to pull up their socks in order to get the better of an in-form Sixers unit.

THU vs SIX Big Bash League 2021/22 Match 20 Details

Sydney Thunder vs Sydney Sixers, Match Number 20
Big Bash League 2021/22
26 December, 12:35 PM (IST)

Where to Watch Sydney Thunder vs Sydney Sixers Live score and telecast?

The match will be broadcast on the Sony Sports Network. Fans can also enjoy live streaming on the SonyLIV app.

THU vs SIX Cricket Betting Tips

Who Will Win THU vs SIX today match?

THU vs SIX Head to Head

From the 18 previous meetings between the two sides, it’s Sydney Thunder that has the edge with 12 wins in contrast to the Sixers’ seven wins.

Win Prediction

The win percentage is in favor of the Sixers to get the win by 56% in contrast to Sydney Thunder’s chances of 44%

Betting Odds:

The odds are in favor of Sydney Sixers to get the win by 1.57 as per 1XBET.

THU vs SIX Dream11 Prediction

Here is the Sydney Thunder vs Sydney Sixers Dream11 Team Prediction and three players who can make an impact:

Josh Philippe is the top run-getter in the BBL this season. Philippe has scored 282 runs for Sydney Sixers which includes three fifties, and a strike rate of 152.45.

Matches (T20s) Runs Avg SR HS 100s 50s
68 1804 31.10 138.23 99* 0 13

Moises Henriques has also impressed with the bat having scored 232 runs from five innings which also includes two fifties under his belt. Henriques has a strike rate of 147.77 as well as an average of 77.33

Matches (T20s) Runs Avg SR HS 100s 50s
233 4389 26.92 128.55 77 0 21

Tanveer Sangha can play a pivotal role with the ball in hand for Sydney Thunder. Sangha has scalped eight wickets from four appearances in the season so far.

Matches (T20s) Wickets Econ Avg SR BB 4W
19 29 7.75 16.6 12.8 4/14 1

THU Playing XI

M Gikes, A Hales, J Sangha, S Billings, D Sams, B Cutting, A Ross, N McAndrew, C Green, S Mahmood, T Sangha

SIX Playing XI

J Philippe, J Vince, M Henriques, D Hughes, J Silk, D Christian, S Abbott, S Kerr, C Jordan, B Dwarshuis, L Pope

THU vs SIX Today Match Report

The average first innings score at the Spotless Stadium is 140. Not many matches have been contested on this ground, but there is a possibility of the scores being higher later today.

Predicted Score:

If THU bat first: 160-170

If REN bat first: 150-160

Spotless Stadium, Sydney Weather Report

The weather in Sydney is cloudy with it being 24 degrees Celcius. There are chances of rain with the precipitation levels being 61%.

Check Out: God of T20

Is Cricket betting legal?

Gambling laws in India prohibit betting or wagering and any act which is intended to aid or facilitate the same. It also depends on which region you are living in. If you decide to go ahead with betting, understand the risks, and always get to know your local laws on online betting.

For more fantasy cricket tips on telegram, click here

 

 

 

Walli Siddiqui

Talking, articulating, presenting about a sport or a team you love is quite unparalleled, Hence, you can always find me here. P.S. An avid Manchester United fan.

RELATED ARTICLES