AUS vs SL: Possible Australia Playing 11 for 3rd T20I
Updated on: Feb 14, 2022 11:00 am IST
Australia playing 11: Australia sealed a thriller in the 2nd game to go 2-0 up in the 5 match T20I series. They got lucky with a wide that helped them to take the game to super over. Aaron Finch trusted with Marcus Stoinis to do the job in the last over of the game but Marcus Stoinis with his mediocre pace bowled some hit me balls which even the #10 batter didn’t miss out on that.
Australian batting seems to be fragile without their two star players in David Warner and Mitchell Marsh but this is an opportunity for others to prove their worth.
- Aaron Finch said that one of the bowlers will rest for the 3rd game which means Mitchell Starc will come back into the playing 11.
- Steve Smith took a massive blow on his head and with his batting going nowhere, it is only wise that he is left out of the team.
- Adam Zampa will continue to be their lead spinner for this game as well.
AUS Playing 11 (Likely)
Aaron Finch (c), Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Moises Henriques, Josh Inglis, Ben McDermott, Glenn Maxwell, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade, Adam Zampa.
Who are Dream11 captain, vice captain picks for Australia vs Sri Lanka from AUS?
- Adam Zampa is the straightforward captaincy option for grand leagues. He has fantastic record against Sri Lanka in T20 internationals.
|T20Is vs SL||Wickets||Average||Economy rate|
- Glenn Maxwell has very good record against Sri Lanka in T20Is. A big knock can be expected of him in this game. He hasn’t been at his best in this series so far.
|T20Is vs SL||Runs||Average||Strike rate|
Download Indiafantasy App for Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.