DC Playing 11: Predicted DC Playing XI for DC vs LSG, Match 3 of IPL 2023
Updated on: Mar 27, 2023 10:44 am IST
The Delhi Capitals had an unforgettable IPL season last time around as they failed to make the playoffs. They came too close for a playoff berth but unfortunately, it was RCB who toppled them for the vacant fourth spot in the playoffs. Under the leadership of David Warner this time around, Delhi Capitals will be looking to settle down quickly and play their best in the upcoming season.
DC Playing 11
David Warner will be at the thick of things for Delhi Capitals in the IPL 2023. The captain will be leading a troop of an amalgamation of young and experienced players. Rishabh Pant’s absence will be a major blow for the Capitals throughout the season, but the team has to accept the reality and move on. DC’s opening game will be against Lucknow Super Giants on April 1st at the Ekana Cricket Stadium in Lucknow. Let’s check out the predicted DC Playing 11 vs LSG.
1. Prithvi Shaw
2. David Warner (C)
3. Mitchell Marsh
4. Manish Pandey
5. Rovman Powell
6. Sarfaraz Khan
7. Axar Patel
8. Lalit Yadav/Mukesh Kumar
9. Kuldeep Yadav
10. Ishant Sharma
11. Chetan Sakariya
- David Warner will be leading the side.
- Rishabh Pant will be missing the entire season as he is recovering from his havoc road accident inuries.
- The prolific opening duo of Warner and Shaw will once again open the innings.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at no 3 followed by the likes of Manish Pandey, Rovman Powell, and Sarfaraz Khan.
- In the absence of Rishabh Pant, Sarfaraz Khan will be keeping wickets.
- Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav will be the frontline spinners.
- Depending on the surface, DC might opt for Lalit Yadav as the third spinner or an extra seamer in Mukesh Sharma.
- Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi and Rilee Rossouw won’t be available for the first game as they will be playing an ODI series against Netherlands. The trio will be available from the second game of DC.
- Bangladesh’s Mustafizur Rahman will be playing the last T20I against Ireland on 31st March. With Delhi’s first game being on 1st April, it is highly unlikely that the left-arm pacer will be available for the very first game.
- Chetan Sakariya and Ishan Sharma will be the ones handling the new ball.
Related LSG Playing 11
DC Squad for IPL 2023
Check out the complete squad of David Warner’s Delhi Capitals for IPL 2023.
David Warner (C), Prithvi Shaw, Ripal Patel, Rovman Powell, Phil Salt, Mukesh Kumar, Sarfaraz Khan, Yash Dhull, Mitchell Marsh, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Ishant Sharma, Anrich Nortje, Manish Pandey, Rilee Rossouw, Chetan Sakariya, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Khaleel Ahmed, Lungi Ngidi, Mustafizur Rahman, Aman Khan, Kuldeep Yadav, Praveen Dubey, Vicky Ostwal.
Follow Indiafantasy on Google News