ENG Playing 11 for England vs South Africa , 2nd Test; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Aug 24, 2022 4:31 pm IST
England playing 11: England lost the first game of the series and also the first test under the new management pretty badly. Although this was always coming considering their approach which is hit out or get out which can always backfire anytime. The conditions also went against them in the first game as the wicket didn’t flatten out as the game progressed which didn’t happen in their previous four test victories.
England playing 11 team news
- Ollie Robinson has replaced Matty Potts for the 2nd game.
- The rest of the lineup is set to remain the same for England.
- Zak Crawley who is in awful form has been given another go in this game.
ENG Playing 11
- Zak Crawley
- Alex Lees
- Ollie Pope
- Joe Root
- Ben Stokes
- Jonny Bairstow
- Ben Foakes
- Ollie Robinson
- Stuart Broad
- James Anderson
- Jack Leach
Ben Stokes, James Anderson, Jonny Bairstow, Stuart Broad, Harry Brook, Zak Crawley, Ben Foakes, Jack Leach, Alex Lees, Craig Overton, Matthew Potts, Ollie Pope, Ollie Robinson, Joe Root
England vs South Africa Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from England
- A rare failure for Joe Root In the first game but he is the #1 test batsman at the moment. He has been scoring runs for fun in the last year and a half.
|Tests vs SA||Runs||Average||Strike rate||100s||50s|
- Jonny Bairstow has revived his test career with some scintillating run of form. He must be a straightforward pick from England in fantasy leagues.
- James Anderson was extremely economical in the first game although he picked just one wicket. The wicket in Manchester will be a flat one which will suit his style of bowling where bowling dry fetches him wickets.
|Tests vs SA||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||5 wicket hauls|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips