IND vs WI: Possible India Playing 11 for 3rd ODI
Updated on: Feb 10, 2022 11:38 am IST
India playing 11: India have already won the series and a wholesale of changes can be expected for the dead rubber. India made a lot of changes after the first 2 games in South Africa as well and a similar pattern is most like to be followed in this series as well. Indian bowlers were terrific in the 2nd game where they defended a paltry score of 238 runs against a deep West Indies batting line up. Indian batters would like to improve their game after a dismal batting performance barring 2 batters in the middle order. Shardul Thakur continues to be a liability.
- Deepak Chahar will replace Shardul Thakur in the playing 11.
- Ravi Bishnoi will make his debut for India and will replace Yuzvendra Chahal to lead the spin attack.
- Avesh Khan will play in place of Mohammad Siraj which will be his first game for India.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Shreyas Iyer are available for selections as well.
IND Playing 11 (Likely)
Rohit Sharma (Captain), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, KL Rahul, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant (wicket-keeper), Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Washington Sundar, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohd. Siraj, Prasidh Krishna, Avesh Khan, Ishan Kishan, Shahrukh Khan, Shreyas Iyer, Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal
Who are Dream11 captain, vice captain picks for India vs West Indies from IND?
- Prasidh Krishna bowled splendidly in the 2nd game to bag 4 wickets by giving away literally nothing in his spell. He was bowling back of lengths consistently that troubled the Windies batters big time. He is a solid option for vice captain in grand leagues.
- KL Rahul was sent back to the middle order where he looked flawless barring that drop catch by Shai Hope. He missed out on a well deserved half century in the 2nd
|ODIs vs WI||Runs||Average||Strike rate|
Download Indiafantasy App for Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.