NZ Playing 11 for West Indies vs New Zealand , 2nd ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Aug 18, 2022 10:01 am IST
New Zealand playing 11: New Zealand losing a game to West Indies with their full strength side is not a good sign for their ODI side. They didn’t play to their potential in the first ODI, their batting flopped completely and that is where they missed someone like Ross Taylor who would have been extremely handy in situations like those at #4.
New Zealand playing 11 team news
- NZ might look to bring in Ish Sodhi in place of Lockie Ferguson as the wicket had massive help for the spinners.
- The rest of the lineup is expected to remain the same for NZ.
- Daryl Mitchell was preferred ahead of Jimmy Neesham and it is likely to remain the same throughout the ODI series.
NZ Playing 11
- Finn Allen
- Martin Guptill
- Kane Williamson
- Devon Conway
- Tom Latham
- Daryl Mitchell
- Mitchell Santner
- Michael Bracewell
- Tim Southee
- Trent Boult
- Lockie Ferguson/Ish Sodhi
New Zealand squad
Kane Williamson (capt), Finn Allen, Trent Boult, Michael Bracewell, Devon Conway, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Ben Sears, Tom Latham, Daryl Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee
West Indies vs New Zealand Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from New Zealand
- Kane Williamson was the highest scorer for NZ in the first ODI. He will be hoping to convert his start to a big score in 2nd game.
|ODI innings vs WI||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 4 scores in T20Is vs WI|
|12||487||40||79||34,148, 38, 33, 16|
- Tim Southee was the best bowler for NZ in the first game. He was both economical and was amongst the wickets.
|ODIs vs WI||Wickets||Average||Economy rate|
- Martin Guptill has excellent numbers against West Indies in 50 overs format. He got off to a steady start in the first game.
|ODIs vs WI||Runs||Average||Strike rate||100s|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips