RR vs PBKS, Match 8 of IPL 2023: Rajasthan Royals Player Availability & Probable Playing XI
Updated on: Apr 3, 2023 2:01 pm IST
Last year’s finalists have had a cracking start to their season campaign as they defeated one of the strongest teams this season, i.e., SRH by 72 runs. Now, the Sanju Samson led side will march to the Barsapara Cricket Stadium in Guwahati to face Punjab Kings who are heading into this game on the back of a win over KKR by 7 runs (DLS method).
RR vs PBKS Team News: No overseas player missing
Rajasthan Royals is one such team whose foreign contingent is available right from their opening match. The team used Jos Buttler, Jason Holder, Shimron Hetmyer, and Trent Boult as their four overseas picks in the last game and the team won against Sunrisers Hyderabad quite comfortably.
Talking about their injury concerns, besides Prasidh Krishna’s injury who is already ruled out from the season and replaced by Punjab’s pacer Sandeep Sharma, RR has no other injury concerns. After a winning start to their IPL 2023 campaign, an unchanged playing XI is expected to take the field for Rajasthan Royals in this match.
IPL 2023 | Dream11 Prediction | Cricket Match Prediction Today | Cricket News | Photo Gallery | IPL Stats
Predicted RR playing 11
1. Jos Buttler (wk)
2. Yashasvi Jaiswal
3. Sanju Samson (C)
4. Devdutt Padikkal
5. Shimron Hetmyer
6. Riyan Parag
7. Jason Holder
8. Ravichandran Ashwin
9. Trent Boult
10. KM Asif
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
- Experienced Jos Buttler will be opening the innings alongside youngster Yashasvi Jaiswal once again in this match. Both openers scored a fifty in the last game.
- The middle order will comprise the likes of Sanju Samson, Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer and Riyan Parag.
- Jason Holder and Ravichandran Ashwin will be the premier all-rounders in the eleven.
- Trent Boult, Yuzvendra Chahal and KM Asif, all were brilliant with the ball in the last game and once again will be seen in the playing 11.
- One between Kuldeep Sen or Navdeep Saini could come in as impact player.
Follow us on Google News