Tim David IPL: Virat Kohli and co. announced the incoming of Tim David in their playing eleven for the contest against Chennai Super Kings on Friday in Sharjah. As the player received his debut cap for the IPL and the RCB, here are interesting facts and stats about the Royals debutant.
- The right-handed batsman- Tim David is the first player from Singapore to feature in the cash-rich league.
- The 25-year old is considered one of the busiest men in world cricket.
- The top-order batsman has played in eight leading leagues in six geographical locations over the past nine months.
- The explosive batsman has played in eight leagues including CPL 2021, PSL 2021, County, T20 Blast, The Hundred, BBL amongst others in nine months, becoming the busiest cricketer.
Also read: Where to watch IPL RCB vs CSK Live Cricket Score, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings, Match 35
A look at Tim David’s stats:
- David plays Tim currently plays international cricket for Singapore. In the 14 T20Is for his country, he has smashed 558 runs and has an average of 46.50. His highest score is 92* and has four half-centuries.
- In CPL 2021, David emerged as one of the most exciting T20 batsmen. He finished the tournament as the third-highest run-scorer with 282 runs at a strike rate of 146.11.
- When it comes to T20s, the Singapore player has played 57 innings and amassed 1468 runs. His average in the T20s is 35.80.
Tim David was announced as a replacement for New Zealand’s Finn Allen ahead of phase 2 of IPL 2021 in UAE.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Playin XI against CSK
Virat Kohli (c), Devdutt Padikkal, Srikar Bharat (wk), Glenn Maxwell, AB de Villiers, Tim David, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Yuzvendra Chahal
Also read: IPL DC vs RR, Match 36: Possible Playing 11 of Delhi Capitals