Punjab Kings vs Mumbai Indians Dream11: As Mumbai Indians prepare to play a usual regular-season game against Punjab Kings at the Wankhede Stadium, there might be a few within Punjab Kings camp looking at this game as a season-defining match. PBKS can’t lose this game, they just can’t. KL Rahul and Co have to win this game at any cost or they risk losing this season even before the halfway stage. Punjab are the worst team in the IPL at the moment, propping up and on the verge of becoming irrelevant. Mumbai Indians are not perfect. The champions have lost twice in the first four rounds and a negative return on the table won’t bode well with them. So in some sense, it’s an important game for both teams and we name three possible matchups that can shape the outcome of the PBKS vs MI IPL 2021 match.
1. Jasprit Bumrah vs KL Rahul: Jasprit Bumrah is a captain’s dream. He can be offensive yet calculated and often end up mesmerizing the batsmen. He defines the game for MI, no doubt about that, and, so does KL Rahul for Punjab Kings. Both are best in their own right but Rahul has more running on this game for him and his team. He has to come good here.
KL Rahul IPL Record:
Not Outs: 13
High Score: 132*
Jasprit Bumrah IPL Record:
Balls Bowled: 2188
Runs Given: 2685
Best Figures: 4/14
2. Arshdeep Singh vs Suryakumar Yadav: One of the in-form players on the PBKS roster. The 22-year-old bowler from Punjab is certainly in good touch and can trouble whoever comes against him. Arshdeep will be bowling at the likes of Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma in this game. He can’t afford an off day here.
Arshdeep Singh IPL Record:
Balls Bowled: 285
Runs Given: 422
Best Figures: 3/23
Suryakumar Yadav IPL Record:
Not Outs: 19
High Score: 79*
3. Mohammed Shami vs Rohit Sharma: Punjab Kings Mohammed Shami may have found it difficult to get wickets and stop the flow of the runs, but he remains quality. Shami is PBKS’ most potent bowler and it’s imperative that the 30-year-old starts cracking some wood on the pitch. In Rohit Sharma, he will be facing his national team compatriot and Mumbai Indians captain Rohit Sharma.
Rohit Sharma IPL Record:
Not Outs: 28
High Score: 109*
Mohammed Shami IPL Record:
Balls Bowled: 1438
Runs Given: 2130
Best Figures: 3/15
Considering the problems that have encapsulated Punjab Kings, especially the bowling department, improvement is needed in a drastic way if PBKS are to remain in playoff contention. Mumbai Indians have their own fair share of issues but in our PBKS vs MI Today Match Prediction, we back Mumbai Indians to win the match against Punjab Kings.
The next five fixtures of IPL 2021 are as follows, including PBKS vs MI match:
1. PBKS vs MI, April 23, at MA Chidambaram Stadium
2. RR vs KKR, April 24, at Wankhede Stadium
3. CSK vs RCB, April 25, at Wankhede Stadium
4. SRH vs DC, April 25, at MA Chidambaram Stadium
5. PBKS vs KKR, April 26, at Narendra Modi Stadium
IPL Live Match: The 17th match of the IPL 2021 will be played at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, on April 23, at 07:30 PM (IST).
PBKS Squad: KL Rahul (c), Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Nicholas Pooran, Mandeep Singh, Sarfaraz Khan, Deepak Hooda, Prabhsimran Singh, Mohammed Shami, Chris Jordan, Darshan Nalkande, Ravi Bishnoi, Murugan Ashwin, Arshdeep Singh, Harpreet Brar, Ishan Porel, Dawid Malan, Jhye Richardson, Shahrukh Khan, Riley Meredith, Moises Henriques, Jalaj Saxena, Utkarsh Singh, Fabian Allen, Saurabh Kumar
MI Squad: Rohit Sharma, Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Dhawal Kulkarni, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Jasprit Bumrah, Jayant Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Quinton de Kock, Rahul Chahar, Suryakumar Yadav, Chris Lynn, Mohsin Khan, Saurabh Tiwary, Trent Boult, Adam Milne, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, James Neeshan, Yudhvir Charak, Marco Jansen, Arjun Tendulkar
Subscribe To India Fantasy YouTube Channel For Funny Spoof Cricket Videos: