Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders Dream11:
Even Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan couldn’t hold back and let his feelings known to the world after the 10-run defeat in the 2nd game of the season against Mumbai Indians. King Khan took to Twitter to lament KKR’s defeat. But KKR remains the same, hardly any different to what they produced against the reigning champions. The two-time IPL champions are mired deep in trouble, already behind the chasing pack. But the fight the team showed against Chennai Super Kings, flirting with the win when half of the team was back in the pavilion shows that KKR are a better unit than the results.
Going almost traversing on a parallel path, the problems are encircling RR camp as well. There is a doom and gloom belief amidst a run of poor results. Sanju Samson seems out of ideas and out of depth at times with his own batting form taking a turn for the worse. But there are players on either team who will define this game.
1. Jos Buttler vs Pat Cummins: A matter of prestige for both Jos Buttler and Pat Cummins when the duo come to blows in RR vs KKR IPL 2021 match. This matchup may have shades of The Ashes and neither player will want to be pulled down by the other. That said, both are critical to their team’s chances.
Jos Buttler IPL Record:
Not Outs: 08
High Score: 95*
Pat Cummins IPL Record: (As a bowler*)
Balls Bowled: 769
Runs Given: 1054
Best Figures: 4/34
2. Andre Russell vs Chris Morris: For the first time this season, Andre Russell produced goods with the bat when he bulldozed his ways to 54 runs off just 22 balls while hitting six sixes. Morris is also having a good season as a bowler. Considering Morris is used in the middle overs and at the death, it’s likely that the South African come face to face against Russell.
Andre Russell IPL Record: (As a batsman*)
Not Outs: 10
High Score: 88*
Chris Morris IPL Record: (As a bowler*)
Balls Bowled: 1540
Runs Given: 2020
Best Figures: 4/23
3. Shivam Dube vs Sunil Narine: This one will be an interesting battle. Dube has been inconsistent for his talent but looked in great touch in the last match against RCB. Put into context Sunil Narine’s hot-and-cold form, Dube could dominate the battle.
Shivam Dube in the last IPL Match
Runs scored: 46
Sunil Narine IPL Record: (As a bowler*)
Balls Bowled: 2810
Runs Given: 3181
Best Figures: 5/19
Both teams are struggling for form and the game could go either way. But Kolkata Knight Riders seems in better shape and in our RR vs KKR Today Match Prediction, we back Kolkata Knight Riders to win the match against Rajasthan Royals.
The next five fixtures of IPL 2021 are as follows, including PBKS vs MI match:
1. PBKS vs MI, April 23, at MA Chidambaram Stadium
2. RR vs KKR, April 24, at Wankhede Stadium
3. CSK vs RCB, April 25, at Wankhede Stadium
4. SRH vs DC, April 25, at MA Chidambaram Stadium
5. PBKS vs KKR, April 26, at Narendra Modi Stadium
IPL Live Match: The 18th match of the IPL 2021 will be played at the Wankhede Stadium, on April 24, at 07:30 PM (IST).
RR Squad: Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer, Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Shreyas Gopal, Rahul Tewatia, Mahipal Lomror, Kartik Tyagi, Andrew Tye, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Anuj Rawat, David Miller, Manan Vohra, Shivam Dube, Chris Morris, Mustafizur Rahim, Chetan Sakariya, K.C. Cariappa, Liam Livingstone, Kuldip Yadav, Akash Singh
KKR Squad: Dinesh Karthik, Andre Russell, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Nitish Rana, Prasidh Krishna, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Eoin Morgan, Pat Cummins, Rahul Tripathi, Varun Chakravarthy, Pawan Negi, Tim Seifert, Shakib al Hasan, Sheldon Jackson, Vaibhav Arora, Karun Nair, Harbhajan Singh, Ben Cutting, Venkatesh Iyer
Subscribe To India Fantasy YouTube Channel For Funny Spoof Cricket Videos: