RCB vs RR IPL 2021: When a team’s leading bowler is dealt with little or no difficulty then that team is on the stretcher, at the mercy of the opponents. That’s what happened in the last game when Jaydev Unadkat went invisible, giving away too many gifts to Chennai Super Kings. Unadkat was not the only player losing his own battles. Chetan Sakaria, Chris Morris and Mustafizur Rahman, though they shared six wickets between them, CSK kept hitting big shots. Then the batting let the team further down. It’s clear that RR are losing those head-to-head battles, and coming out second best in those little sessions where the game is on tightrope.
Royal Challengers Bangalore, on the other hand, are impeccable after three rounds. They are doing most things right at the moment, winning those head-to-head players battle which RR are losing too often. This game will be no different. Here are 3 players battle that may shape the outcome of this match.
1. Chris Morris: It goes without saying that Chris Morris was always under immense pressure when RR shelled out way too much for his signature in IPL 2021 auction. The worst has come true for both Morris and RR as the South African all-rounder is not consistent enough. However, the game against Punjab Kings, which he won on his own, showed that Morris is a winner on his day.
Chris Morris IPL Record: (As a bowler*)
Balls Bowled: 1540
Runs Given: 2020
Chris Morris IPL Record: (As a batsman*)
Not Outs: 23
High Score: 82*
2. Devdutt Padikkal: The 20-year-old scored 25 runs in the last match and set a good tone for RCB against KKR. But a better output is expected from the youngster who set the bar quite high for himself last season.
Devdutt Padikkal IPL Record: (As a batsman*)
Not Outs: 00
High Score: 74
3. Jaydev Unadkat: His 17-ball 24-run cameo against Chennai Super Kings can’t hide the fact that he failed to do the first thing he is in the team for. He was taken care of with ease by CSK batsmen, as he was forced to give away 40 runs in four overs. However, he has plenty of experience in the IPL can can’t be overlooked at all.
Jaydev Unadkat IPL Record:
Balls Bowled: 1692
Runs Given: 2475
Here’s how Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals may line up in the IPL 2021 game:
Royal Challengers Bangalore Playing 11 | RCB Playing 11 | RCB Starting XI
AB De Villiers
Rajasthan Royals Playing 11 | RR Playing 11 | RR Starting XI
The next five fixtures of IPL 2021 are as follows, including RCB vs RR match:
1. RCB vs RR, April 22, at Wankhede Stadium
2. PBKS vs MI, April 23, at MA Chidambaram Stadium
3. RR vs KKR, April 24, at Wankhede Stadium
4. CSK vs RCB, April 25, at Wankhede Stadium
5. SRH vs DC, April 25, at MA Chidambaram Stadium
IPL Live Match: The 16th match of the IPL 2021 will be played at the Wankhede Stadium, on April 22, at 07:30 PM (IST).
RCB Squad: Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Yuzvendra Chahal, Devdutt Padikkal, Harshal Patel, Daniel Sams, Washington Sundar, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Adam Zampa, Shahbaz Ahmed, Kane Richardson, Pavan Deshpande, Glenn Maxwell, Sachin Baby, Rajat Patidar, Mohammed Azharuddeen, Kyle Jamieson, Dan Christian, Suyesh Prabhudessai, K.S. Bharat, Finn Allen
RR Squad: Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer, Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Shreyas Gopal, Rahul Tewatia, Mahipal Lomror, Kartik Tyagi, Andrew Tye, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Anuj Rawat, David Miller, Manan Vohra, Shivam Dube, Chris Morris, Mustafizur Rahim, Chetan Sakariya, K.C. Cariappa, Liam Livingstone, Kuldip Yadav, Akash Singh
Subscribe To India Fantasy YouTube Channel For Funny Cricket Spoof Videos: