Team changes for Adelaide Strikers: Travis Head is back to lead the side. Harry Nielsen will be behind the wickets. Ben Laughlin has been recalled. Alex Carey, Peter Siddle and Billy Stanlake are unavailable.
In: Travis Head, Ben Laughlin, Harry Nielsen
Out: Alex Carey, Peter Siddle, Billy Stanlake
Team changes for Melbourne Stars: Lance Morris comes into the squad for Tom O’Connell.
ADS Playing 11: Colin Ingram (c), Michael Neser, Jonathan Wells, Harry Nielsen (wk), Matthew Short, Travis Head, Billy Stanlake, Rashid Khan, Liam O Connor, Jake Weatherald, Ben Laughlin
Adelaide Strikers squad: Travis Head (c), Wes Agar, Colin Ingram, Rashid Khan, Ben Laughlin, Jake Lehmann, Michael Neser, Harry Nielsen (wk), Liam O’Connor, Matt Short, Cameron Valente, Jake Weatherald and Jon Wells.
MLS Playing 11: Dwayne Bravo, Liam Plunkett, Nic Maddinson (c), Michael Beer, Ben Dunk, Evan Gulbis, Scott Boland, Nick Larkin, Seb Gotch (wk), Liam Bowe, Jonathan Merlo
Melbourne Stars squad: Nic Maddinson (c), Michael Beer, Jackson Bird, Scott Boland, Liam Bowe, Dwayne Bravo, Ben Dunk, Seb Gotch, Evan Gulbis, Nick Larkin, Jonathan Merlo, Lance Morris and Liam Plunkett.
Team 1, 2, 3, 4: Top-order runs the show
– Pack your teams with the likes of Jake Weatherald, Colin Ingram, Travis Head, Evan Gulbis and Ben Dunk.
– You can try out different combinations with these players as captains/vice-captains.
Team 3, 4, 5: Bowlers having a ball
– The likes of Rashid Khan, Dwayne Bravo and Liam Plunkett are all match-winners in their own right.
– You can try your luck with them.
Team 8, 9, 10, 11: Unlikely heroes
– The likes of Evan Gulbis, Seb Gotch, Jonathan Wells and Matthew Short have the potential of doing the most damage in the game.
– Pick them as captain/vice-captain is a risk worth taking.