AFG Playing 11 for Afghanistan vs Pakistan 2nd T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For AFG vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Mar 25, 2023 3:28 pm IST
Afghanistan on Friday registered a historic win over Pakistan in the first match of their AFG vs PAK T20I series. It was historic because it was Afghanistan’s first victory over Men in Green in any format of the game.
The win was particularly significant given the manner in which it was achieved. Pakistan opted to bat first but were soon struggling against Afghanistan’s experienced bowling attack on a pitch that was tricky.
Afghanistan’s pacers, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Azmatullah Omarzai, and Naveen-ul-Haq, were particularly impressive in the powerplay, but the real damage was done when the spinners came on. The trio of Mujeeb ur Rahman, Rashid Khan, and Mohammad Nabi were able to exploit the conditions and take five wickets between them as Pakistan were resticted to 92/9
Despite some early nerves, Afghanistan were able to reach their target with relative ease, securing a famous victory in the process. The hosts will now look to seal the series when they will enter the field on March 26.
Afghanistan Playing 11 Team News
- Rashid Khan will lead the side in the T20I series
- Afghanistan is likely to stick with the same winning XI for the AFG vs PAK 2nd T20I
AFG Playing 11
1. Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk)
2. Ibrahim Zadran
3. Najibullah Zadran
4. Mohammad Nabi
5. Karim Janat
6. Azmatullah Omarzai
7. Rashid Khan (C)
8. Gulbadin Naib
10. Mujeeb Ur Rahman
11. Fazalhaq Farooqi
Related PAK Playing 11
Rashid Khan (C), Rahmanullah Gurbaz (WK), Ibrahim Zadran, Usman Ghani, Sediqullah Atal, Najibullah Zadran, Afsar Zazai, Karim Janat, Mohammad Nabi, Azmatullah Omarzai, Gulbadin Naib, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Noor Ahmad, Mujeeb Ur Rehman, Fareed Ahmad, Fazal Haq Farooqi and Naveen Ul Haq.
IPL 2023 | Dream11 Prediction | Cricket Match Prediction Today | Cricket News | Photo Gallery | IPL Stats
Afghanistan vs Pakistan Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from AFG
- Rashid Khan was once again on the mark for Afghanistan. The skipper bowled an economical spell and kept the pressure on Pakistan when they were looking to break the shackles. He is a must-pick in the fantasy team according to our Afghanistan vs Pakistan Dream11 Prediction.
|77||127||6.22||5/3||1/15, 2/26, 2/42, 1/18, 4/21|
- Mohammad Nabi brought out his experience during the chase in the first T20I. Afghanistan were 45/4 in the chase of 92 but Nabi played a brilliant unbeaten knock of 38 to power Afghanistan to a win. His experience will be crucial against young and inexperienced Pakistan.
|Matches||Runs||Strike Rate||Highest Score||Recent Form|
|105||1724||138.80||89||38*, 21, 0, 1|
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman was the standout bowler for Afghanistan in the 1st T20I. The spinner gave away just 9 runs in his 4-over spell while picking up 2 wickets. He will be crucial on a torn pitch in UAE.
|39||51||6.22||5/20||2/9, 0/30, 0/35|