AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Team | Australia Women vs New Zealand Women
AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
North Sydney Oval, Sydney, September 29 at 02:40 PM IST
As the preparations for the Women T20 World Cup takes charge, Australia women would be welcoming New Zealand Women for a three-match T20 series with the first T20 to take place at the North Sydney Oval in Sydney.
Both teams are filled with natural entertainers which makes this game an intimidating contest. This would be a big game for New Zealand’s newly appointed skipper Amy Satterthwaite on personal grounds as this would be her first stint as a skipper after Suzie Bates stepping down from this role.
Interestingly, New Zealand selectors have named six spinning options in their squad keeping in mind the upcoming women T20 World Cup and this series can rightly be termed as the precursor to the mega event.
New Zealand have had an upper hand over the home side if we talk about the last meetings between the two sides. The White Ferns have managed to win last three T20 series against the Aussie women with the latest being a 2-1 drubbing on Australian soil in early 2017. With psychological advantage favouring them, they would be eyeing for their fourth consecutive series victory over the home side.
Read on for AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Team News and Australia Women vs New Zealand Women playing 11.
AU-W vs NZ-W Team News
- Suzie Bates has stepped down as the skipper of New Zealand women, Amy Satterthwaite will be leading the side.
- Jess Jonassen is not named in the Australian side as she is nursing her knee injury.
AU-W vs NZ-W Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Australia Women vs New Zealand Women clash
Australia Women Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Alysa Healy
Batters: Meg Lanning(c), Beth Mooney, Rachel Haynes, Elyse Villani
All-rounders: Ashleigh Gardner, Ellyse Perry, Delissa Kimmince
Bowlers: Megan Schutt, Nicola Carey (Any one of Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham and Tayla Vlaeminck)
New Zealand Women Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Katey Martin (Doubt: Bernadine Bezuidenhout)
Batters: Suzie Bates, Amy Satterthwaite(c), Jess Watkin, Maddy Green
All-rounders: Sophie Devine, Amelia Kerr
Bowlers: Leigh Kasperek, Lea Tahuhu, Holly Huddleston, Hayley Jensen (Doubt: Kate Ebrahim)
AU-W vs NZ-W Squads
Australia Women: Meg Lanning (c), Ashleigh Gardner, Delissa Kimmince, Rachael Haynes, Alyssa Healy(wk), Sophie Molineux, Beth Mooney, Nicola Carey, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Elyse Villani, Georgia Wareham, Tayla Vlaeminck.
New Zealand Women: Amy Satterthwaite (c), Suzie Bates, Amelia Kerr, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Lea Tahuhu, Sophie Devine, Jess Watkin, Katey Martin, Kate Ebrahim, Maddy Green, Holly Huddleston, Hayley Jensen, Leigh Kasperek.
- It is safe to pick Alyssa Healy in your fantasy eleven because she is a top order batter and there is no surety of who will be keeping wickets for New Zealand between Katey Martin and Bernadine Bezuidenhout.
- The safe bets in this department are Suzie Bates as we know how destructive she is at the top order, you can go with Meg Lanning also who will be featuring in Australian colours on home soil after early 2017. You can also go with Maddy Green who is also blazing batter and is an ample choice for T20.
- In this category, Elyse Perry is the ample choice who is considered as the MVP of Australian women side. Sophie Devine the experienced cog also plays a vital role for New Zealand with both bat and ball so she is a safe bet as well.
- Megan Shutt, Leigh Kasperek are the safe bets in this category as both the bowlers are assured to feature in their respective sides.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
The players who can help you multiply your points, Sophie Devine, Elyse Perry, Suzie Bates and Meg Lanning.
AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Team
Note: This AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis AU-W vs NZ-W team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.