AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Team | Australia Women vs New Zealand Women
AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Allan Border Field, Brisbane, October 01 at 09:40 PM IST
A record unbeaten stand of 118 runs between skipper Meg Lanning and Rachel Haynes helped the Aussie women pull-off an excellent win in the opening match of the three T20I series by 6 wickets.
At one stage, the hosts were really struggling with a score of 45-4 but the way the duo of Meg Lanning and Rachel Haynes batted ensured that the White Ferns were kept in bay.
The debut match as a captain did not go as per the plans for Amy Satterthwaite but with the next game and series on the cards, the White ferns will look to come back strong and possess an even better challenge for the home side.
Read on for AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Team News and Australia Women vs New Zealand Women playing 11.
AU-W vs NZ-W Team News
- Irrespective of the result, changes are least expected among the two side.
- No injury concerns as of now.
AU-W vs NZ-W Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Australia Women vs New Zealand Women clash
Australia Women Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Alysa Healy
Batters: Meg Lanning(c), Rachel Haynes, Elyse Villani, Beth Mooney
All-rounders: Ashleigh Gardner, Delissa Kimmince, Ellyse Perry
Bowlers: Megan Schutt, Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham
New Zealand Women Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Katey Martin
Batters: Suzie Bates, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Amy Satterthwaite(c), Maddy Green, Jess Watkin
All-rounders: Sophie Devine, Amelia Kerr
Bowlers: Lea Tahuhu, Leigh Kasperek, Hayley Jensen (Doubt: Kate Ebrahim, Holly Huddleston)
AU-W vs NZ-W Squads
Australia Women: Meg Lanning (c), Ashleigh Gardner, Delissa Kimmince, Rachael Haynes, Tayla Vlaeminck, Alyssa Healy(wk), Sophie Molineux, Nicola Carey, Ellyse Perry, Beth Mooney, Megan Schutt, Elyse Villani, Georgia Wareham.
New Zealand Women: Amy Satterthwaite (c), Jess Watkin, Katey Martin, Amelia Kerr, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Suzie Bates, Lea Tahuhu, Sophie Devine, Leigh Kasperek, Holly Huddleston, Kate Ebrahim, Hayley Jensen, Maddy Green.
- In this category you can go with Katey Martin who scored a brilliant 56 in the last game which is enough to secure a place in your fantasy eleven.
- Suzie Bates is a gutsy performer, although she missed out on a good knock in the last match but she knows how to perform in pressure situations. Apart from her, the batting stars from the last game Rachel Haynes and Meg Lanning are also safe bets.
- Sophie Devine was brilliant with the bat while Ellyse Perry got rid off the experienced Sophie Devine on the very first ball of her spell. These two will be the best choice for the all-rounder slot in your fantasy eleven.
- Among the bowlers, Meghan Schutt and Leigh Kasperek would be the safe bets. You can also go with Lea Tahuhu who is in impressive leg-spinner and can create problems for the batters.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
The players who can help you gain some extra points are Sophie Devine, Meg Lanning, Suzie Bates, Ellys Perry and Rachel Haynes.
AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Team
Note: This AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis AU-W vs NZ-W team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.