AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Team | Australia Women vs New Zealand Women
AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Manuka Oval, Canberra, October 05 at 02:50 PM IST
With the series already in the pocket, Australia women will look to hit the bullseye when the two teams finally meet for the third T20I at the Manuka Oval in Canberra on October 5.
New Zealand women came into the series with an intent but were blown away by the might Aussie lass who were all over them in both games. After chasing 162 in 17.4 overs in the first T20 they went on to chase 148 in the second in 18.5 overs which 6 wickets in hand.
Suzie Bates immaculate batting display was completely overshadowed by Alyssa Healy’s 57 off 41 and Elyse Villani’s unbeaten 50 of 39 deliveries made their way easy to chase down 148.
With the series already in the bag, Australia women will now look for a whitewash and indulge even more pain to New Zealand’s campaign.
Read on for AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Team News and Australia Women vs New Zealand Women playing 11.
AU-W vs NZ-W Team News
- With the series already in the pocket, Aussie women might look to check their bench strength in this game.
AU-W vs NZ-W Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Australia Women vs New Zealand Women clash
Australia Women Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Alysa Healy
Batters: Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning(c), Rachel Haynes, Elyse Villani
All-rounders: Ashleigh Gardner, Ellyse Perry, Delissa Kimmince
Bowlers: Megan Schutt, Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham (Doubt: Tayla Vlaeminck, Nicola Carey)
New Zealand Women Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Katey Martin
Batters: Amy Satterthwaite(c), Jess Watkin, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Maddy Green
All-rounders: Sophie Devine, Suzie Bates, Amelia Kerr
Bowlers: Leigh Kasperek, Lea Tahuhu, Hayley Jensen (Doubt: Holly Huddleston, Kate Ebrahim)
AU-W vs NZ-W Squads
Australia Women: Meg Lanning (c), Rachael Haynes, Alyssa Healy(wk), Ashleigh Gardner, Delissa Kimmince, Sophie Molineux, Elyse Villani, Georgia Wareham, Beth Mooney, Nicola Carey, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Tayla Vlaeminck.
New Zealand Women: Amy Satterthwaite (c), Amelia Kerr, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Suzie Bates, Sophie Devine, Jess Watkin, Lea Tahuhu, Katey Martin, Hayley Jensen, Leigh Kasperek, Kate Ebrahim, Maddy Green, Holly Huddleston.
- You can pick anyone from Katey Martin and Alyssa Healy in your fantasy eleven because both have got among runs for their respective side with half-centuries to their name.
- The safe bets in this department are Meg Lanning, Rachel Haynes and Elyse Villani. The only reason being the consistency of Australian middle order in this particular series.
- In this category, Elyse Perry and Suzie Bates are the safest bets as both have fifties to their name in the last game and are capable enough to take crucial wickets in the middle overs. Sophie Devine is also an option on whom you can rely to come good.
- Megan Shutt has been the standout bowler for the home side as she has got the maximum number of wickets for her side which makes her an ample choice in your fantasy eleven.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
The players who can help you gain even more points are, Sophie Devine, Elyse Perry, Suzie Bates and Meg Lanning.
“Join our Telegram Channel to get updates on your mobile IndiaFantasy ”
“Have you followed us on Twitter yet? It’s a great place Click here to check it out.”
AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Team
Note: This AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis AU-W vs NZ-W team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.