AUS Playing 11 for Australia vs South Africa 3rd Test; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For AUS vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Dec 30, 2022 8:48 am IST
Australia playing 11: Australia brushed aside the visitors South Africa for one more time in the series. They have almost confirmed their spot in the WTC final that is set to happen in England in the middle of 2023. They would want to win all the 5 tests in the summer by winning the 3rd test as well. They won 2 tests against West Indies in a quite dominant manner. They have proved that they are invincible when it comes to tests in their home. They have some injury concerns for the 3rd test but that shouldn’t reduce the strength of their side.
Australia playing 11 team news
- Cameron Green is ruled out of the test, and is likely to be replaced by Matthew Renshaw or Marcus Harris.
- Mitchell Starc is ruled out due to injury and will be replaced by Josh Hazlewood who will play the first test of this series.
- The rest of the team is expected to remain the same for Australia.
AUS Playing 11
1. David Warner
2. Usman Khawaja
3. Marnus Labuschagne
4. Steve Smith
5. Travis Head
6. Matthew Renshaw/Marcus Harris
7. Alex Carey
8. Pat Cummins
9. Josh Hazlewood
10. Scott Boland
11. Nathan Lyon
Pat Cummins (c), Ashton Agar, Scott Boland, Alex Carey, Marcus Harris, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Lance Morris, Matthew Renshaw, Steve Smith (vc), David Warner
Australia vs South Africa Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Australia
- Travis Head is a default option for captain in grand leagues. He scores massive amount of runs and at a quick pace.
|Tests in 2022||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score in 2022|
- Pat Cummins has brilliant records against the Proteas in test matches. He can be a good option for vice captain in grand leagues.
|Tests vs SA||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling figures vs SA|
- Marnus Labuschagne is due for a big knock in this series. He was unlucky on quite a few occasions. He would want to make use of one last opportunity to make an impact in this series.
|Tests in AUS||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score|