AUS vs BAN Dream11 Prediction: World Cup 2023 Match 43, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Australia vs Bangladesh Dream11 Team
Updated on: Nov 10, 2023 2:48 pm IST
Australia are going to face Bangladesh at Pune’s MCA Stadium on Saturday. Aussies, getting a spot in the semi finals, would like to bolster their position.
On the other hand, Bangladesh has almost qualified for the 2025 Champions Trophy. They will play without Shakib and Litton here. This is the last day match for this edition of the ODI World Cup.
Let’s take a look at AUS vs BAN Dream11 Prediction and fantasy cricket preview for this game.
Australia vs Bangladesh, Match 43 of ICC Men’s World Cup 2023
11th November, 10:30 AM IST
MCA, Pune Stadium, India
AUS vs BAN Dream11 Prediction
Both teams are coming from victory. But Australia’s vintage dominance might outplay Shakibless Bangladeshi attack. Australia, coming from Maxwell’s monstrous innings at Wankhede, is looking dangerous for Bangladesh.
Australia – WWWWW
Banglaesh – WLLLL
MCA Pune Stadium Pitch Report
The stadium in Pune has a purely batting-friendly wicket and there are higher chances of winning if the team that wins the toss chooses to bat first. The pitch, however, also provides some bounce and carry for seamers with spinners who came into the game in the second innings of the last match. In this concern, Bangladesh needs to bat well and set a good total on the board while batting first.
Last result at the venue
ENG – 339/9 (Pacers – 6w, Spinners – 2w)
Netherlands – 179 (37.2/50 overs) (Pacers – 3w, Spinners – 6w)
England won by 160 runs.
AUS Playing 11
- Travis Head
- David Warner
- Mitchell Marsh
- Steven Smith
- Marnus Labuschagne/ Marcus Stoinis
- Josh Inglis (wk)
- Glenn Maxwell
- Pat Cummins
- Mitchell Starc
- Adam Zampa
- Josh Hazlewood
Australia Team News
- According to reliable sources, Steve Smith was practising in the nets and is likely to feature in the playing XI against Bangladesh.
- Batting order should remain the same.
AUS Key Players
David Warner Stats vs Bangladesh in ODI
|Last 5 Scores in ODI||Runs against BAN in ODI||ODI Batting average vs BAN||IPL Scores at MCA Pune||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|18, 15, 81, 104, 163||206||103||52 Runs in 3 Matches||✔|
Josh Hazlewood Stats vs Bangladesh in ODI
|Last 5 bowling figures in ODI||Wickets against BAN in ODI||Wickets against BAN in T20I||T20I Bowling average vs BAN||IPL bowling figures at MCA Pune||Vice captain choice|
|2/39, 2/49 2/70, 1/27, 1/37||1||10||9.30||3 Wickets in 2 Matches||✅|
BAN Playing 11
- Anamul Haq Bijoy
- Tanzid Hasan
- Najmul Hossain Shanto (c)
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz
- Mushfiqur Rahim
- Towhid Hridoy
- Seikh Mahedi Hasan/ Nasum Ahmed
- Tanzim Hasan Sakib
- Taskin Ahmed/ Mustafizur Rahman
- Shoriful Islam
Bangladesh Team News
- 2-3 obvious changes from Bangladesh as Captain Shakib Al Hasan and Litton Das have flown back to Bangladesh. Though there is no replacement for Litton Das in the SQUAD, he might come back to India as well.
- Anamul Haq Bijoy has been added to the squad. So, Anamul will open with Tanzid Hasan.
- Sheikh Mahedi Hasan or Nasum Ahmed might come in place of Shakib in the playing XI.
- No fixed batting order for Bangladesh. In the last match, they tried Mehidy Hasan Miraz at 8.
BAN Key Player
Mahmudullah Stats vs Australia in ODI
|Last 5 Scores in ODI||Runs against AUS in ODI||ODI Batting average vs AUS||ODI Scores at MCA Pune||Vice captain choice|
|22, 56, 20, 111, 46||212||53.00||46||❌|
Shoriful Islam Stats vs Australia in T20I
|Last 5 bowling figures in ODI||Wickets against AUS in T20I||T20I Bowling average vs AUS||ODI bowling figures at MCA Pune||Vice captain choice|
|2/51, 0/25 2/51, 1/76, 0/54||11||11.50||0/54||❌|
Who will win today match between Australia and Bangladesh?
- Glancing at their history, Australia has asserted dominance, emerging victorious in all three encounters in the ICC ODI World Cups. Rewind to their tussle in the 2019 ICC World Cup, where Australia showcased their talent with a 48-run victory over Bangladesh.
- In the last 5 ODI matches, Australia has a lead of 4-0 over Bangladesh.
No matter what happens, it indicates a victory for the Australian side. We can expect a one-sided match in favour of Australia.
AUS vs BAN Dream 11 Prediction
Wicket-keepers: J Inglis (if bat 1st)/ M Rahim
Batsmen: D Warner, T Head, M Marsh, Mahmudullah
All-rounders: M Hasan Miraz, G Maxwell
Bowlers: A Zampa, M Starc, P Cummins, J Hazlewood, S Islam
Alternative: S Smith (while bat 1st) for any of the pacers of Australia.
Who are the Best Captain or Vice Captain Options for AUS vs BAN Dream11 Team
For Small League, Head to Head contest: D Warner, A Zampa
For Grand League, Mega Contest: M Marsh, Hazlewood
What are AUS vs BAN Fantasy Tips?
- You can pick one of M Hasan Miraz and Sheikh Mahedi Hasan.
- Not selecting Bangladeshi players as your captain or vice-captain is necessary.
- Never miss Australian pacers. Especially Cummins while bowling 2nd.
- Maxwell’s batting is almost impossible to come if Australia bats 2nd. If Australia bats 1st, He can be even a captain pick for spinners come into the game in the 2nd innings.
- Don’t forget to try Travis Head as captain or Vice Captain (batting 1st preferably)
Where to watch AUS vs BAN Live?
Star Sports Network & Hotstar
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.