AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Australia vs South Africa Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Dec 31, 2022 1:28 pm IST
AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction : The second test at Melbourne was another one sided encounter as the Aussies crushed the Proteas by an innings and 182 runs. The South Africans did not really have an answer to the questions of the Kangaroos. David Warner was the standout performer for the Aussies as he smashed a double century. Alex Carey too joined the party as he hit 111 runs. Cameron Green was the star with the ball as he took a fifer in the first innings. However, he has been ruled out of the third test due to an injury. Australia have got an unassailable lead of 2-0 in the series but the third test has an important role to play in terms of the World Test Championship points table.
AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
3rd Test, Australia vs South Africa
Australia vs South Africa Test Series
04 January 2023 @ 5: 00 AM IST
Where to Watch AUS vs SA Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch Australia vs South Africa 3rd Test Live on Sony Sports Network and SonyLiv app.
AUS vs SA Pitch Report
The Sydney Cricket Ground is set to host another test match. The historic venue has always been a typical Aussie wicket. It has been a bowlers paradise but the hard and fast track of Sydney does have something to offer to the batters. The batters shall get value for their shots. The spinners might come into effect later in the game. There are chances that the game might be effected due to rain as per the forecast.
Team Form Guide:
AUS (recent last):L W W W W
SA (recent last): W L L L L
AUS Playing 11
6.Ashton Agar / Matthew Renshaw
7.Alex Carey (wk)
8.Pat Cummins (C)
- David Warner suffered an injury scare in the last test but seems alright to continue in the third test.
- Mitchell Starc looks doubtful and might be replaced by Josh Hazlewood as he is declared fit.
- Cameron Green suffered a finger injury and shall be replaced by either one of Ashton Agar or Matthew Renshaw.
Steve Smith Stats in Tests
The Aussie batter has been the most consistent for his team this season. His unorthodox style of batting has reaped rewards.
David Warner Stats in Tests
The Aussie opener looked in fabulous touch in Melbourne. He led the Aussies to a big victory courtesy his knock of 200 runs in the first innings.
SA Playing 11
1.Dean Elgar (C)
4.Rassie Van der Dussen/ Heinrich Klaasen
- Dean Elgar will lead the side.
- Kyle Verreynne will keep wickets.
- Theunis de Bruyn has been ruled out due to injury. Heinrich Klaasen or Rassie Van der Dussen might replace him.
- The Proteas might also try to test their bench as results have not been going their way.
Kyle Verreynne Stats in Tests.
The Proteas keeper has been superb form so far in this series as he score two consecutive half centuries.
Marco Jansen Stats in Tests.
The bowling all rounder has been the one of the very few positives for the Proteas in this series. He would want to continue his good form in the upcoming game.
|9||589||41||5/35||59 & 1/89, 3/32, 5/35, 2/13, 2/30|
Who will win Australia vs South Africa Today match?
- South Africa have won only one of their last five Test matches in the recent while.
- Australia have witnessed a total of 4 victories in the last five matches in the recent while.
- Australia lead the three match series, 2-0.
According to the Australia vs South Africa today match prediction, Australia are the favourites to win this match.
AUS vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Alex Carey
BATTERS: Steve Smith, Dean Elgar, David Warner, Marnus Labuschagne
ALL-ROUNDERS: Travis Head, Marco Jansen,
BOWLERS: Josh Hazlewood,Pat Cummins, Anrich Nortje, Kagiso Rabada
Who should be the captain of your AUS vs SA Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Steve Smith, Kyle Verreynne.
For Grand League: Marcus Labuschagne, Marco Jansen.